bobjumper

Safire2 149' in Vector 3 (V310) container???

Station24

I have a V310 on order with a Sabre2 150 and a PDR 143; I've been told the fit is fine, if not a little tight, but can anyone comment on their experiences with a setup of similar (hopefully same) setup?

Hasn't your dealer sent you the sizing chart?

When I sell a Vector, one of the first things that get's sent to the customer is the attached chart.

Your main canopy will be full fitting and the reserve will be standard fitting.

Take a look for yourself.

Be the canopy pilot you want the that other guy to be.

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

Station24

I have a V310 on order with a Sabre2 150 and a PDR 143; I've been told the fit is fine, if not a little tight, but can anyone comment on their experiences with a setup of similar (hopefully same) setup?

I jumped that EXACT setup before going to my Sabre2 135. It was a little tight, but it was fine, just like you have been told.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

SethInMI

***I have a V310 on order with a Sabre2 150 and a PDR 143; I've been told the fit is fine, if not a little tight, but can anyone comment on their experiences with a setup of similar (hopefully same) setup?

I jumped that EXACT setup before going to my Sabre2 135. It was a little tight, but it was fine, just like you have been told.

Good to know - thanks!