RkyMtnHigh

What do you love about the State you live in?

There are so many States that I have never been to or have spent limited time in and would like to know more about the pros/cons of them.

Virginia
South Carolina
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York
etc....

Are people in your State friendly? A lot of outdoor activities?

I've been to 42 of the 50 states:P

I have only lived in Florida, though I have stayed for sometime in various other states.

One of those is North Carolina---I LOVE NC;) For me, the only thing I wouldn't love (but might learn to live with) is snow in the winter. NC is gorgeous! Nice people, mountains, beaches, not far from Charleston, SC (for some GREAT shopping) and fabulous furniture for low prices. I adore NC:)
Though everywhere I've been had wonderful things to offer, Florida is home.

<---Florida girl all the way, hunnay:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Being from the Northeast and now I am a transplant to the SE, Georgia more specific....

Lets see

Nothing good about New Jersey except maybe the shore area from Ocean City down to the Cape.

Pennsylvania...depressing

Virginia? Lots of pretty places...very "Revolutionary"...

The Carolinas? The coasts on both are nice...further in the mountains are nice in NC.

New York? Well thats a state of mind.;)

Been to all, spent considerable time in all those states...I love where I live much better, no freezing colder then a witches tit type of weather.:D And can play all year long.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I love that you can go 3 hours south and be in Mexico, 2 hours east and be in the desert, 2 hours north and be in the snow (during winter), 5 hours north and be in Vegas, 30 minutes west and be at the Ocean, amongst other things.

California?B|

Washington. For the scenery. Everywhere else that I have travelled SUCKS for scenery compared to my home state. B|

-Except I can't stand the grey skies...it's always grey here. :(:(:(

We don't have the grey skies in the Tri-Cities. It's mostly sunny...but we don't have all the greens that you have over on that side of the mountains, or as many options for dining/entertainment, so it's a trade-off. I do really love living in this state thought. From Seattle you can reach the ocean, mountains, rainforest, or desert fairly quickly...3 hours max, depending on which which direction you head.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Oklahoma: First I like the people, very friendly, most are any way. Second is the weather. If you don't like what you have one day it will generally be different the next. We have snow in the winter, any where from 2-3 inches up to 8-9 inches. Third is scenery. In the eastern part any way. We don't have mountains but we have some very large hills covered by a lot of trees. Last is lakes. We don't have an over abundance like some states but here in the north eastern part of the state we have several large lakes.

P.S. For those of you who like Native American art there is plenty of it here.

Ehhh...i wouldn't say pennsylvania depressing, its better than Ohio or Nebraska or Kansas.

Just depends on where you are. I'm from Pittsburgh and since they're building it up, its gotten better and obviously Philly is the tits too...

If you up in the north west or middle part near the blue mountains and stuff it can be very nice....but as for the rest of it,, then yeah its depressing
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

And that makes us the SHIT! You should see it at altitude, on really clear days, you can see both coasts! B|

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

We have a shit load of them too. F**king sea cows! Na, they are cool to see sometimes. We also have porpuses [?spelling?] EVERYWHERE! You cant go 50 feet on the water without seeing one.

They like to chase the fish away too! I swear one night out fishing there were 2 of them following us to every place we stopped at and were there just to scare away the fish. Assholes... >:(

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus