Brains

Remsters new rig??

We all know what kind of color coordination he has, i mean hell his name is even green.:D Plus we have all seen his beautiful old trusty samaruai:P I just figured this rig was custom made for him.:D:D:D:DB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I know a guy with a rig that looks exactly like that, same colours. He jumps a big arsed canopy inti X228 or X300, using it for demos and such.
His legs are way to short for his body :D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

WTF???

I did check my calendar today, and I am pretty dam sure it didnt say that its Pick on Remi day!

Jeff: Are you gonna have a all pink jumpsuit to match your team mates? I mean, thats what a good team mate would do! :P:D
Remster

I just saw a picture of Walt on another thread in tie-dye and fatigues and that looks like something he pick out ..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I just saw a picture of Walt on another thread in tie-dye and fatigues and that looks like something he pick out ..:P

Shit, people were jumping those when I started skydiving. That looks like a Wonderhog I with shot and a halfs! Strangely, my first rig, a Wonderhog II, was solid black.

That rig does make a nice fashion statement, though.:)
Walt

WTF???

I did check my calendar today, and I am pretty dam sure it didnt say that its Pick on Remi day!

It's always pick on Remi day. It's how we show love.

In fact, maybe it's time to bump up this old gem. I'm not sure how it lost its stickiness. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think you're being called a Homo Remster :o I would Never allow someone to defame me like that! I say a banning is in order :|

Shut up ya big poof, :ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Jeff: Are you gonna have a all pink jumpsuit to match your team mates? I mean, thats what a good team mate would do!

Team Name: Pinky and the Brain.:P She wears pink, i am just the Brains.:D:D:D

How scary is that?:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.