raftman

Rock Paper Scissors

I was a little kid while my dad was still in the USAF and we used to play Rock Paper Scissors Thermonuclear warfare. The Thermo nuke always won, except you could shelter your device hand under your other hand for a retaliation strike.

Hey it was the '80s and it was the cold war and it made sense in our little 7 year old minds.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah, but those guys are playing for $50,000!

Ok, how the F*** can we not get some sort of sweet sponsorship for swoop meets and some really good coverage? These guys are Farkeling for $50k...Geez.>:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I understand that scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there's no f*ing way paper can beat rock. Paper is supposed to magically "wrap around" rock, rendering it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why-- BECAUSE PAPER CAN'T BEAT ANYBODY! A rock would tear that sh*t up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, I punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, asshole."

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!