Brigitte36

So tell me... the difference between being sexually free and just being a slut is...

What?

Whether you can deal with the ramifications.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The difference I'm sad to say is that you are female,
The world still is not ready for sexually liberated young ladies
I for one think if a girl likes sex an goes with loads of men its no different than a man
who goes with loads of women
after all if you take precautions (condom) your not going to wear it out
an some lucky man is going to gain from your experience.

Gone fishing

As in when some poor girl wants to kick your ass because you accidentally slept with her drunk ass boyfriend?

I was thinking more of whether you could handle the emotional ramifications of your choices, but I suppose that would be another risk! :D:D

So tell me... the difference between being sexually free and just being a slut is...

You ever heard what the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut sleeps with everybody, a bitch sleeps with everybody but you.

Why is that important? Its a classic dig on some women, but it shows an underlying reasoning and perception in society.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Depends on the maturity level on the person who is judging.

We're all adults, and yes we can get laid as much as we want.

If you call it sluty, or politically correct, sexually free. your still getting laid.

Now the question is, do you want to get in bed with said person?

doesn't the saying go, a woman in the real world and a slut in bed?????

Oh sorry, doesn't make a difference to me. I like you, you like me, lets go for a ride and compare skills.

Wait, wouldn't sexually free be, free of sex??
Like it had you captive, hehe.

a slut is generally a women who shags anything... i mean anything.... and if the girl is seen as a bit of a skank

girls can shag a lot of a guys but arent sluts if they dont jump at the first chance they get.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

guys can be sluts too! generally i find the distinction sometimes depends on who is your friend - ie: I wouldn't classify a friend a slut but I might refer to someone else as being slutty (even if they both are doing similar things or a similar number of people) - why? because with a friend you know their reason for doing it: ie: just broke up with her/his long term girl/boyfriend or they're safe and want to have fun, etc. If you don't know someone you don't know their reason for doing so and generally don't give them the benefit of the doubt.

I try not to classify anyone as slutty because then I miss out on hearing all the great stories :P besides 'slut' is so subjective why even bother!

My Mom

I think I know her :D:D

Actually to ME a slut is someone who pretends to be in an exclusive relationship and fucks all your friends while youre at work. LOL

IMO you can fuck who you want but if you"love "someone and you agree to be "exclusive" than thats what you shouldbe.

some people find relationships and agree that fucking is just fucking, so the "you can fuck who you wnat but you can opnly love me" theory works.

I guess its all about UNDERSTANDING.
If you fuck (I am trying to see how many times I can use this word) someone who thinks that you are emotionally involved you need to find an understanding.

but just because you fuck who you fuck it doesnt fucking mean youre a fucking slut, (that's my $100 sentence)

and if that doesn'twork for the people who judge you, FUCK THEM!>:(

:D:D:D

For the record I would be crushed in My G/F fucked someone else; as she would be If I did.
My photos

My Videos

People who are "sexually free" still have standards. That's the difference to me, at least.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

a slut is generally a women who shags anything... i mean anything.... and if the girl is seen as a bit of a skank

Not endorsing this opinion, but the word "slut" is a contraction for "slattern", which the dictionary defines as a dirty unkempt woman. Seems to be some space between that and sexual liberation, which one would assume entails some personal enlightenment. If that helps define the question any better.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I would say someone who is sexually free has a healthy sexual appitite, and actually enjoys sex. However someone who is a slut is just using sex to mask what is wrong in their life.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192