freeflyer2k

Biggest optimum into Jav NJK

Has anyone out there tried and succeeded with acceptable results to fit a PD optimum 143 reserve into a Javelin NJK?????
I have a PDR113 at the moment but i really like the idea of a 143 in an emergency situation
Velo 103 for a main also if that helps

Blues
Mike
"When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

Yes have sent question to sunpath but no response yet .
Im just wondering if anyone on DZ.com has tried or done it as although it may fit it is possible it looks absolutely sh1te or is worryingly tight fit.....

There is only one optimum 143 here in ireland at the moment and i think he is a few months from his next repack :(
"When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

There is only one optimum 143 here in ireland at the moment and i think he is a few months from his next repack

You're welcome to open it now and see if it will fit in yours , if ya wanna pay for the re-pack :P

PD say they pack one size smaller , however most riggers in the field are reporting easily 2 sizes smaller

"RM1" said he put an optimum + cypress1 in a rs1k and it was a pretty good fit

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2822271;page=2;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;