ACMESkydiver

New thread to tidy up the GFD closing pins

I need to bump this thread every few days to gather all of the orders...it's such a shame when someone finds out after the materials are all in and done and I have to say 'I'm sorry' or they have to wait...:S

To date friends, I have 97 pins spoken for so far. Hooray! :)

If you don't choose to get a closing pin, don't feel that you must, though! I love the patches, and the donations to the shelter, and the warm thoughts that are all running with this, too. It doesn't make any difference to me if I do 1 or 500. :)
Just so nobody feels left out, if you have friends that aren't on dz.com (yes, there ARE peeps that aren't on the 'com! :o) let them know about this if they would want one, please. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Thank you sweet pea...I went down to the bead store today to look at crystals. Yeah, I'll leave that to you, I just have no clue with crystals. :ph34r:

Ona side note, I'll have to let you know what I am doing with a couple of special projects with a few pins. I think they will turn out very nice, but I'll PM you with details to see what ya think.
~Jaye

*bump* this to let everyone know that I took the first batch of pins to the metal marker today.

I need to know how many more to order for the second round, so speak now or forever hold your piece...uh, 'peace'. ;)

I am in such a good mood because I found the COOLEST findings to make a 'thing' (I don't know what I'd call it really :S) for Bob. :)
~Jaye

Here's what I've come up w. for beads and crystals. I used blue/orange crystals w. blue, orange, and gold accent beads. I wanted to alternate the colors to make it more on the obxnious side. I decided to use non metal gold beads because I found they made the crystals look too gold.

I think it's nice combo of color, beads, and pattern. I can't wait to get a closing pin to make the necklace complete!

*bump*
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Here is the Shannon Dean Closing Pin Necklace (completed). This one is minus the custom closing pin but the small beads and crystals are the design I will be using. This should give everyone a better over all idea of the piece.

I wore it to a coffee shop fundraiser and got tons of compliments on it. The crystals are very eye catching and beautiful.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks Paige. You are wonderful! The necklaces look great. I'm sorry I won't get a chance to meet you this weekend, but hopefully our pathes will cross soon.

Bob

I'm so glad you like the necklace. I'm sure our paths will cross, you seem to be the traveling type and I'm all over the place until the middle of next year (visiting tunnels). We'll meet on my trip to Perris, Colorado, AZ next year maybe.

I'm sorry I could not make it out to the service. In addition to some tight finances, I recently had a massive jewelry order come in (rush order of course) for a wedding party and the bride.

I will continue to donate the profits from to BestFriends.org every time I sell a SD closing pin edition necklace. It's not much profit per necklace, but ever little bit helps when it comes to food, blankets, meds, etc.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Very beautiful Paige! :ph34r: I will scan the hanger I made and send you a pic to see what you think. I haven't completed it yet; it is on the demo wire, not the final wire that is steel-wrapped nylon (I wanted it to be stupid strong) and the charms are not on yet, but I'll lay them to the side so you can see.

PS ALL...LAST BUMP OF THIS THREAD FOR THE NEXT ORDER. I WILL GET E-MAILS OUT TO EVERYONE TONIGHT WITH STATUS ON THESE PINS, WHICH SHOULD BE GOING UNDER THE LASER A FEW HOURS FROM NOW.

Thanks. :)
~Jaye

If you said you had wanted a closing pin, the confirmation e-mails went out last night.

If you wanted one and did NOT get an e-mail regarding status, LET ME KNOW ASAP. I am not beyond error. :)
Thanks everyone.
~Jaye

If you said you had wanted a closing pin, the confirmation e-mails went out last night.

If you wanted one and did NOT get an e-mail regarding status, LET ME KNOW ASAP. I am not beyond error. :)
Thanks everyone.

Just in case - miss Jaye - Memorial is my final answer
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun