swedishcelt

selective pm'ing

I respond if I want to. :P Some things don't require a response.

Well . . . not a response in PM . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

PM's?
no one pms me, but then again, I dont pm anyone either, so it works out well.

If i send a pm its to someone its to someone i know, and usually a whas up, where ya at, what about... kind of question.

so I'd say meh... I could be selective. :S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

PM's?
no one pms me, but then again, I dont pm anyone either, so it works out well.

If i send a pm its to someone its to someone i know, and usually a whas up, where ya at, what about... kind of question.

so I'd say meh... I could be selective. :S

WHAT?

Am I the only one that gets the "Leave me the fuck alone you Freak - This is your last warning" PM's?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Did I hear Cabana boy? Is there anymore left? LOL

I have used ones.... they are not TOO badly used.... low milage;)

Stamina issues?:D

It pisses me off when someone wants to take a pubic discussion to PMs.If I wanted to debate you in private I'd invite you to my house.

So Spence.. I was thinking about going to Kansas City and using a Skyride certificate but the problem is I left my gear out in the Hangar overnight and my Friends Messed it up.. Now I dont have an RSL...
What should I do and which DZ should I go to??

:P:D:D

It pisses me off when someone wants to take a pubic discussion to PMs.If I wanted to debate you in private I'd invite you to my house.

So Spence.. I was thinking about going to Kansas City and using a Skyride certificate but the problem is I left my gear out in the Hangar overnight and my Friends Messed it up.. Now I dont have an RSL...

I think that you should consider downsizing at least 3 notches first and let your post numbers / Jumps ration expand a little before you try base jumping.

Ever have someone who only answers some pm's because they just don't want to answer whatever it is you asked them?

LOL! Either it's too hard a question, hits a nerve or else they just don't want to bothered with it. :ph34r:

Are you a selective pm'er? :P

I have several friends who are but then so am I so I can't exactly judge. :ph34r:

I always answer my pm's... usually within an hour of receiving them. I've gotten accustomed to having mine not answered, of course that goes for whatever I happen to post as well...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

ASC of course.Their only 15 min. from KC.:DOr is it 20min?

Keith...you slut.:P

Now getting on topic; I always answer a pm if it's in the form of a question.:P If it's a statement, I think about it.

No, seriously...I'm fairly considerate when it comes to replying to pms. But, when the conversation is over, just end it.:|

Chris