swedishcelt

selective pm'ing

Ever have someone who only answers some pm's because they just don't want to answer whatever it is you asked them?

LOL! Either it's too hard a question, hits a nerve or else they just don't want to bothered with it. :ph34r:

Are you a selective pm'er? :P

I have several friends who are but then so am I so I can't exactly judge. :ph34r:

Nope, I answer most, unless the conversation has run its course or if it's someone who is deliberately trying to piss me off. That happens very rarely, and it's not usually my friends pulling that kind of crap. I don't engage angry people.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That's cool you get PMs. Only time someone sends them to me is some GREENIE warning me my time on this site is near it's end. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yep.. It drives me nuts when I ask a question and someone just ignores it.

No.. Hell NO.. Fuck off you Asshole are all acceptable answers. Use them if appropriate but to just ignore the question is rude in my opinion. Even "I dont Know" or "I will get back to you" is a Great Answer.

I did a thread on this several months ago. Drives me nuts (I know.. It is not a long Drive!!):P:D

No - I pretty much answer every pm I get.

But then noone ever PM's me - so - :D:)

Unless the PM is easier to answer in a phone call - I'll reply -

I have found that in alot of cases noone wants to be the the one that answers last.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep.. It drives me nuts when I ask a question and someone just ignores it.

No.. Hell NO.. Fuck off you Asshole are all acceptable answers. Use them if appropriate but to just ignore the question is rude in my opinion. Even "I dont Know" or "I will get back to you" is a Great Answer.

I did a thread on this several months ago. Drives me nuts (I know.. It is not a long Drive!!):P:D

Sorry Jay, feel free to bitch slap me on Friday night.... :(

And for the record.... I'm horrible with pm's. I'll read them, plan to go back and respond but typically get swamped at work and never respond. It's not personal - I'm just a fucking flake OKAY!!!!

BITE ME!
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I've responded to every PM I've received. It may take me a few months sometimes but at least I respond

I agree. I'll answer all the received PM's. If it's going to require some thought to answer though, I might save it until I have more time.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance