NlghtJumper

Keep me awake...

Please, someone keep me awake. My NCO decided to have a really late night last night so he is passed out on the couch in the other room, and I still have to last 6 more hours before I get off shift! [:/]

Ha Ha! Fucker!:P
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Please, someone keep me awake. My NCO decided to have a really late night last night so he is passed out on the couch in the other room, and I still have to last 6 more hours before I get off shift! [:/]

Dip his hand in some warm water, and tie his boot laces together.B|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Someone I worked with at Ft Campbell had thing for fat girls. So..........he brings one in while doing weapons watch. Fucks her on the Ops super's desk and leaves a little orgasmic present in the guy's coffee cup. Utterly disgusting but I couldn't think of a better guy for it to happen to. :D A year or two later when that Ops Super was spending a fair amount of his days truing to screw me over one way or the other I asked him "How's your coffee been tasting lately?" He just gave me a strange and confused look. Don't know if he ever knew what happened.:D