alanab

Nor Cal/Bay area peeps

ALANA YOU'RE MOVING OUT THERE?!?!? Omg that makes me so happy. :)
Alright, big favor time. At the end of this year, when I graduate, I really want to move out there, say that I do, can I stay at your place for a few weeks while I get myself on my feet (job, apartment, etc)? I will pay you back 100 times over in the years to follow. I really want to live out there. Very exciting stuff. Its cool that you're going to do it! B|

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

haha! YES! i'm moving out there:) plan was to do it as soon as i graduate in june. but things over on this side of the country are gonna keep me here for longer than planned.... brothers wedding, family reunion, WFFC, bridge day, amongst others. so i plan to be there sometime in november to december... as long as i have a job that is! and depending on my living situation then, you are welcome to stay there! anyone gonna need a roommate?:)

Plaything and I live in NorCal as well.. Brisbane to be exact.. We hang at Byron..

It's not true what Gareth said about Wings.. as a matter of fact, it's actually more important that you trade in that rig on a new Aerodyne system from Gravity Gear.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Plaything and I live in NorCal as well.. Brisbane to be exact.. We hang at Byron..

It's not true what Gareth said about Wings.. as a matter of fact, it's actually more important that you trade in that rig on a new Aerodyne system from Gravity Gear.. ;)

Great. Then you can be the other person with one. :P

Oh suuuuuuuure. Move to NorCal after I leave. You'll fit right into Byron. They are a bunch of haters. :P Check out Berkeley if you want to stay close to the student life.

Dude, just cause you like to hang around outside the fences of middle schools, doesn't mean Alana does.

BTW, does your parole officer know you've relocated yet?

:ph34r:

Oh suuuuuuuure. Move to NorCal after I leave. You'll fit right into Byron. They are a bunch of haters. :P Check out Berkeley if you want to stay close to the student life.

I am beginning to feel the hate
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I am beginning to feel the hate

Yeah.. it almost sounds like he didn't want to leave huh? :P

Shouldn't you be out beating up some old people for jay-walking?:P

No.. he should be inside, editting a boogie video :P

WHATTUP DEUCEMAN!!

EEEEEAAAAATTTTTTT!

MY EEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTT!

Your's truly
Alibi (A-leeee-beeeee. It's French)

:P

And it wasn't jaywalking, Moto, it was being "stinky in public"

Don't fuck with me. I'm not right in the head.