PRSKY71

Which DZ.Commer posts the most (best) . . .

I would have to say 80% of them are thought provoking and a lot of fun to just kick back and read!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

That is why when I have a long day at work, you can tell because I am constantly on here!

that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

"all around" interesting/funniest/hottest/most thought provoking threads on the Bonfire? Please feel free to elaborate!! ;)

Surely you jest, the one and only sudsyfist (may he rest in peace or burn in hell), probably the latter since he is a manslut and has been known to beat it until it dry heaves....sick bastard:P
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Not only did you make the list but you have 2 votes... so obviously the Sara isnt the only one who thinks this way about you

Hey, EVERYONE made the list. Notice the little one labeled "Self" that is currently tied for the lead.

I am hurt on a day england win 2-0 just in case you dont see the soccer thread here you all are :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?