PLFKING

Are your pets slightly deranged ?

For some reason, Jack stalks and attacks every lightning bug he sees. I thought he was just catching them, but he actually chews them up and swallows them. He'll cough and gag for a couple of minutes, then go after the next one.

Tiki is much worse. She tapes posters of Clay on the walls of her shed faster than I can tear them down.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Uh yeah. I am about to turn my little three legged freak of nature into house slippers. I am a human-sized chew toy to her. I cannot convince her that she cannot nurse my nose. She seems to think that if she bites harder eventually some milk will come out.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I have two birds.

Jin (named after the Tekken Character yes I am a dork) is one weird bird. He thinks he owns the place and has a thing for feet. If you lift your bare feet up to him he goes nuts and starts making all sort of sounds. He will also attack your feet if he is out. He is stupidly not afraid. He tried attacking a big dog once. I don’t think he really knows how small he is. I had to get in-between him and the big dog so he wouldn't be turned to lunch. He loves Pasta and fresh bread and is moody as fuck. Totally unpredictable, he can be so sweet or really a prick.
I don’t have a digital cam so no pics sorry.

He is a cockatiel, BB she is normal and melow
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

He thinks he owns the place and has a thing for feet. If you lift your bare feet up to him he goes nuts and starts making all sort of sounds. He will also attack your feet if he is out. He is stupidly not afraid.

He loves Pasta and fresh bread and is moody as fuck. Totally unpredictable, he can be so sweet or really a prick.

I'm afraid your bird is somehow being influenced by me. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning