jasonRose

Hard in the plane.

Sorry, it's Friday night and I'm drunk. [:/]

edit: By which I mean: you made a joke and then I totally trampled on it and ruined it. It happens to me ALL THE TIME on this site and annoys the hell out of me when it does. And I just did it to you. Sorry, I'm the dick on this one. :S

[beavis & butthead style]Heh...heh...heh[/beavis & butthead style]

You said that you're a dick...on a thread that asks about getting wood...now that's funny! :D
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

How many guys out there have sported wood on the way to alti on a jump plane?

How many girls get aroused on the way to alti on a jump plane?

This is for science of course.:):):):)

In the plane and in freefall for sure. Don't remember it happening under canopy, though.

Walt

Never happened to me but........then I've never been to altitude with Dagny...........

I've never been to altitude with Dagny either, but I have with Kris. I'll blame it on the cold air. :D

Nope, never here. Combination of cold and concentration, I guess.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

How many guys out there have sported wood on the way to alti on a jump plane?

How many girls get aroused on the way to alti on a jump plane?

This is for science of course.:):):):)

In the plane and in freefall for sure. Don't remember it happening under canopy, though.

Walt

Man I have even tried to have wood while in Free Fall but it just doesn't happen. Whats the secret.:D:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Man I have even tried to have wood while in Free Fall but it just doesn't happen. Whats the secret.:D:D:D

I don't know. The time I remember it happening for sure, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and something about the sensation just kind of did it for me.

Walt

Man I have even tried to have wood while in Free Fall but it just doesn't happen.

Since I'm obviously lacking a penis, I can't help wondering if that would hurt when you deployed. I've seen how scrunched up some men's packages are when their leg straps are tight and they don't have an erection. Wouldn't it be worse if you were hard?

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Man I have even tried to have wood while in Free Fall but it just doesn't happen.

Since I'm obviously lacking a penis, I can't help wondering if that would hurt when you deployed. I've seen how scrunched up some men's packages are when their leg straps are tight and they don't have an erection. Wouldn't it be worse if you were hard?

It would probably need a really good massage afterward.:$

Walt

Happened to me once, on AFF1.B|

Loading up the plane, I'm extremely amped and hyper-aware of all the unfamiliar sensations, running the tasks through my head so I don't forget what to do. More people get packed into the plane, everybody scoots back as fas we can, and I can't help noticing the very cute girl sitting in front of me on the straddle bench. I've got a very close look at her cute hair and cute neck and cute ears with cute earrings.:)
So now you know.:P:$

Matt

I don't know. The time I remember it happening for sure, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and something about the sensation just kind of did it for me.

Walt

Would the words free and ball be somewhere in the mix there as well?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

hmm.. in the plane.. depends on

1. how nervous i am
2. who is pressed up against me in the plane ;)
3. what manouvres the pilot is doing (i love funky takeoffs and other such in air shenanigans).

during freefall? hell no. im too busy going "f**k f**k f**k".. under canopy? too busy feeling relieved.. "it opened woo hoo". on the ground? maybe after a beer, some good company ;) and a massage ;):P

:D

I had an erection once while flying the plane. I didn't mean to, but the gentle hum of turbines can promote daydreaming. By daydreaming, I mean having vivid fantasies of Jennifer Gardener kicking my ass (Alias style)and demanding that I perform action to her that are illegal in several states.

"Try not! Do, or do not.... there is no try."
--Yoda