JankyBob

Girlfalldown's Memorial Service

I'm there! Road trip with Turtle :o - hopefully he arrives with minimal bruises... :D;)

Can't wait to give ya a big `ol hug Bob!

love, g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yeah, I was thinking Sunday at Byron. There's going to be a ton of people from out of town, and maybe we could get Davis's second PAC if they aren't too busy.

I'm shopping for a stuffed or inflatable penguin to jump. Who want's to make a long pink boa tube for me? I'm buying.

I will probably rent a Car as well so I may be able to assist with rides for all the out of towners.

Count me in for needing assistance from you. I'm gonna book my flight later (if it's still available). I'm at work now and can't book the flight til i get home and get my mom's credit card info. She has been awesome enough to buy my ticket for me as long as it's not over $400.

Anyhoo, please give me a call Jay so i can give you my flight details. I'll PM you my number.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm booked. I already have a ride thanks to the wonderful Skyespot. My details if anyone else cares...

DELTA
ARRIVE:
Thu 15-Jun-06
San Jose (SJC)
11:56 am
Terminal C
Flight: 596

DEPART
Mon 19-Jun-06
San Francisco (SFO)
8:51 am
Terminal 1
Flight: 7547

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

As much as I would love to be there in person, it's just not possible. :( Know that although I won't be there in person, I will be there in spirit.

My best to you, Bob! Hugs!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

As much as I would love to be there in person, it's just not possible. :( Know that although I won't be there in person, I will be there in spirit.

My best to you, Bob! Hugs!

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat :(. More than anything I would love to be there to offer love and hugs to those on the west coast. I wish I had the money to buy a ticket but the finances just aren't up to the task.

You are all in my thoughts constantly and I hope time, friends, hugs, and love can help everyone w. the healing process.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

If somebody needs to get to the west coasct. I would be willing to throw a couple buddy passes out there to someone who might need one. Just trying to help a little. PM me if your interested.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

My roommate Jen and I would like to extend an invitation to stay at our place in Alameda around the time of the memorial. Alameda is a quaint island town in the East Bay, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco and just north of Oakland International Airport (OAK). Often it is cheaper to fly into Oakland than SFO. I'd be happy to provide a lift to and from OAK , the service, and Shannon's Home DZ in Byron as time and schedule permits.
We have space for two (maybe three) skydivers.

After giving this much thought, I'd like to ask everyone that is coming to the Memorial on Saturday to wear thier favorite skydiving shirt or something that reminds them of Shannon. Shannon hated to get dressed up and I think she would want everyone to be comfortable and colorful. Her favorite skydiving shirt had been the Gold long sleeve NorCal Freefly Festival shirt, so that's what I will be wearing.

If you want to wear black or get dressed up, please feel free to do so. We all mourn in different ways.

The service in SoCal was beautiful and it was really nice to meet the skydivers that were there. The show of support from the skydiving community towards Shannon's family truly made a difference. I know that some of you were aware that Shannon's grandma was sick the week before her accident. When I first saw her at the service, she looked sick and very frail. We had a picnic after the Memorial and I got to spend some time with her and I know that the outpouring of love showed by Shannon's friends during the day changed her completely. By the time we were done we were pushing her through the grass in her wheelchair and she was laughing and smiling and flirting. When we got to her car, she hopped up out of her chair and demanded kisses from Sharky and I. It was one of those experiences where you know you helped someone immensely, and to do that for someone so dear to Shannon brings me great joy.

Bob

. . . When we got to her car, she hopped up out of her chair and demanded kisses from Sharky and I. It was one of those experiences where you know you helped someone immensely, and to do that for someone so dear to Shannon brings me great joy.

Bob

Damn Bob . . . that was cool.

And thanks for the dress as usual . . . I have just the shirt and I'll tell you the story about it when I get to meet you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun