teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda. It is a very spiritual place and I know
Shannon would love that we are having the service there. I look forward to
seeing you there.

Instead of flowers, we ask that you make a donation in Shannon's name to
the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
5001 Angel Canyon Road
Kanab, UT 84741

Or, you can donate online at www.bestfriends.org

Also, we are collecting pictures and stories for the Memorial. If you have something you would like to share, please email them to [email protected].

Bob

Ananda Center
2171 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
www.anandapaloalto.org
650-323-3363

Shark & Michele
366 "D" Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
650-474-0604

Anyway you can do one in georgia also, i know there are quite a few friends here. Like i said on the phone, don't you dare miss that concert. You know you will get your ass kicked bob.. And if you play cards this week no cheating. lol u get what i mean
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm sure a moderator will make it sticky as soon as they get a chance.

I'll be there on the 17th.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Anyways you could pay for me and jellos flight times are hard:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anyways you could pay for me and jellos flight times are hard:D

I think Jello's got a bigger frequent flyer balance than I do. :P

I actually had to schedule the Memorial the same weekend as Bonnaroo, so I won't be able to make it. I am trying to get the concert promoter to let me auction off our VIP tickets and have the proceeds go to Best Friends. The tickets are non-transferable to eliminate scalping, but I am going to try.

I probably won't make the tourney tomorrow, but I'm sure Shannon will be there to crack your aces.

I actually had to schedule the Memorial the same weekend as Bonnaroo, so I won't be able to make it. I am trying to get the concert promoter to let me auction off our VIP tickets and have the proceeds go to Best Friends. The tickets are non-transferable to eliminate scalping, but I am going to try.

I probably won't make the tourney tomorrow, but I'm sure Shannon will be there to crack your aces.

dont get me started on that...Man she is one lucky woman when it comes to cards...Seriously, i cant play tomorrow because i am paranoid she will be watching and fucking my cards up.. My only regret is we didnt get to play a live game together. I really think you should play bob. You know she will be watching and telling you to bet or fold cheating bloody pirate whore..lol And on another note. You are so getting your ass kicked for foing the memorial service on the bonaroo week-end. I think maybe you should postpone it a week. You know her much better than me but after speaking to her about this concert she is not hanging at a memorial for a bunch o us manly men to cry at a service...lol Oh well, your the one that will get to hear about it in years to come when you meet at the gates..just hope i have my camera set up to video it. I know i am goinbg before your ass..lol

Thank you for the information, Bob. It sounds like it will be beautiful.

I want very much to be at Shannon's Memorial. I was going to compete in the Poker Run 6-way Comp at Elsinore on the 17th, but I am not going to do that, now. I would feel terrible, if I wasn't at Shannon's Memorial.

Are there any inexpensive hotels nearby that someone can recommend to me? Please post or send me a PM. Also, if anyone needs a ride up from SoCal, I am driving there. You can PM me, if you want to share a ride. Thank you.

SFO, San Jose or Oakland. In that order. Depends where you are coming from.

Post here if you need a ride. Oakland would not be far out my way. There are tons coming from They City (San Francisco). Also from the south bay.

So go for the cheapest flight and let us know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I am looking into flights right now. I will be very appreciative to anyone that can put us with my ass for the weekend and pick me up from the airport.

Looks like the cheapest flight for me is $404 and arrives at San Jose at 11:06AM on Fri the 16th. If this is convenient for someone to pick me up and give me a place to stay...please let me know so i can book it.

If it's easier, i can arrive the evening of Thur the 17th...whatever is easiest for others that are willing to help me out.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Let me know what you find out about the Bonnaroo tickets.

Bonnaroo is only an hour from my house. If there is anything I can do from a local aspect, just let me know.

I wish you were able to attend, this years line-up is amazing... If I had the cash, I would buy them myself. I would really love to see Sasha spin Saturday night!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!