SkydiveStMarys

Is it wrong

any way...I get the strangest looks from people when after she has taken a lick or two...I take a lick or two.

I imagine those are only from the people who saw her licking her butthole 30 seconds before said salivary exchange. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Exactly my thoughts as well.

That's really foul. Say to yourself,

I am human and the dog is a dog.

Say it over to yourself again and again and remember that if your sweet puppy had the chance to eat the vanilla ice cream
or something dead and rancid in the street it wouldn't be the cone it would choose. :|Ryuck.

Nuts are really high fat!! Your dog's body can't handle those well.[:/]

I know how happy it seems like you can make your dog by giving them table scraps.. but don't give them the high fat stuff.

My sleddogs got a diet that was very high in fat. On of the trail treats were simply flavored lard put on wax paper to harden in the cold the size of a cookie. mmm mmm good

I of course wouldn't feed a porch puppy the diet the sled dogs got...unless they were as active as the team dogs.
SmugMug

That is just NASTY.

1. Pancreatitis. There is a reason pet stores sell DOG food.
2. Rabies, tetanus, etc. I hope your dog has had all its shots.
3. Your dog wipes its ass with its tongue. NASTY!!!!
4. Ice cream is not good for your dog. If you really love the dog you will treat it as good as possible, which means keeping it on a good diet. Its a dog, not a baby.
5. NASTY!!!!

I don't share food with my dog ,but, I think your over exaggerating some what. Pacreatitis? Who is at risk the dog or her? Modern medicine ,for the most part, has eradicated or developed a vaccine for the diseases you listed and other common cummunicable disease that dogs carry. Now people on the other hand, carry a vast amount of disease that there is no effective treatment for. How many of us have exchanged fluids with someone that we didn't know as well as we should? People also lick genitals and assholes, but it is usually not thier own. I believe it's hypocritical to say she is gross for sharing a cone with her dog.

The dog is at risk for pancreatitis. Dogs do not produce the same enzymes as humans and can't handle the same diet. Dogs can die from pancreatitis or develop diabetes.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

"People also lick genitals and assholes, but it is usually not thier own. I believe it's hypocritical to say she is gross for sharing a cone with her dog. "

So true!! I mean I give my man head after he's been wearing a pair of pants for eight hours!! I like it, he loves it!! I don't know..call me:S Oooh and I swallow too!!!

:D:S:D:S:D:S:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Well come on, we all eat a pound of dirt before we die!! Who the hell cares where it comes from??!!;):D;):S:D

I love to lick genitals!!:$:o:D:S:D:S;) Will I die if I keep this up!!??:D:D:D

Sorry don't mean to make light of the subject...oh who the hell am I kidding?!!

Bobbi

Nuts are really high fat!! Your dog's body can't handle those well.

Dogs love peanuts and peanut-butter. There are many peanut-butter treats for dogs on the shelves. Peanuts are the best treat for him--much better than bacon or steak treats and he seems to like them better. Several peanuts/day certainly do not hurt him--in fact, just like corn in humans, sometimes they just go straight through his system:D.

We have a list of foods animals can not/should not eat (which strangely included avacados:S:D) and peanuts are perfectly fine.

Our dog is of healthy weight, and very muscular. We just had him at the vet last week and they said he's super-healthy:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

While I'm 90% vegan/veg--my animals are most definitley NOT.

But, he loves peanuts! And I feel better about giving him those than the other crap on the market.

He also gets Beneful "Healthy Coat" food which is full of veggies, rice & salmon (so no land animals). His coat is super shiny & soft.

I firmly believe no-one takes better care of and spoils their animals more than me. The dog has never been left by himself longer than 4 hours--any longer than that he either comes with us or gets dropped off at doggie day-care--which he loves b/c all they do is play outside/inside all day.

None of my babies get much people-food. And dogs are content, believe it or not, to eat the same food every day for their lives. Cats, on the other hand, require changes in flavor.

But, just like humans, I believe it'a all about quality of life. Humans indulge themselves in things they shouldn't all the time b/c who wants to only eat raw whole food their entire life? Cats LOVE cream--but it's not good for them, so I figure on the occassion we buy & have some ice cream, if my kitty wants a few licks from the bowl, so be it. It makes them super-happy and in that small amount it's not detrimental to their health:)

If we're going to talk proper care of animals, I'll have to go grab my soap box:D

I totaly agree!!

I have had animals my whole life and the ones that have passed have lived to be a ripe old age!!

My littlest dog loves everything except for grapes and blueberries..must have to do with the shape, she plays with them instead of eatting them...:D

Bobbi

Speaking of grapes---raisens is on the big no-no list for dogs.

Just say no to raisens:P

I've grown up with animals, too. While my entire family has pure-breds, I'm a BIG fan and supporter of muts/mixed-breeds. It's like having an "original" and they tend to have far less health problems:P

Yep, all I my dogs have been recues, and all have been mixed breeds.:)
I knew I liked you for some reason.:D

BTW..

whats going on with you next week? Tom leaves for camp on Sunday and I will be off from work all next week, maybe we can get together.

Bobbi

Yup, Cruzer was a rescue. Animal care & control picked him up from a report about an abusive home. We don't know more than that, but boy has he ever come out of his shell. He's a far cry from the mistreated, scared, wounded pup (he was 8 mo's old) we adopted. Our vet LOVES Cruzer. He's also very popular at doggie day care. People ask us all the time what kind he is and they just love him---I don't mean to brag, but I love hearing that b/c then I get to tell them about adopting, etc.

whats going on with you next week? Tom leaves for camp on Sunday and I will be off from work all next week, maybe we can get together.

Next week is a little crazy, but I'll pm you:P

> I love to lick genitals!!
——————————————————————————————
Me too!!!!! ;) But when I lick genitalis my partner has thoroughly and carefully washed herself up, as well as I have washed myself up when she is licking me :D :D :D
Dogs, I am afraid, lick ther genitalis just to clean themselves up... a slight difference ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

I think that if we were able to lick our own genitals...we would not get any work done and there wouldn't be as many babies born as there are now!;):D:$

Bobbi

You mean you can't?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A girl I was dating (for a very short period of time)once shared a meatball with her dog. I broke up with her shortly thereafter. They drink from toilet bowls!!!!

Richards

Or is it that you piss in water bowls?[:/]:S:P

As with all things in life it depends on ones perspective.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

"People also lick genitals and assholes, but it is usually not thier own. I believe it's hypocritical to say she is gross for sharing a cone with her dog. "

So true!! I mean I give my man head after he's been wearing a pair of pants for eight hours!! I like it, he loves it!! I don't know..call me:S Oooh and I swallow too!!

AMEN!! the way it should be....Remind me to visit your dz, You can give my girlfriend some pointers