Squeak

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rosa (VSG)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Rosa. Here's wishing you all the best in the year(s) to come. :)
Oh, and the next time I come home to visit, you and (my) Cora should make a jump together so I can shoot video and brag about jumping with you later. :$:)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Damn it sqeak its only 5 am and already this is up!...:P

Anyway...Ehem..
Dear Rosa,
This is a happy little ditty, I know the music isn't pretty. You know the words are not so witty but anyone can sing along!
Change key it really doesn't matter, its just a bit of silly chatter! Jack and Jill went up the hill and for all I know they're up there still!
OH wait...that's not it!! Ummm let me try again...ehem..singin' "Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday it's a good day Happy Birthday to you!":)

Happy Birthday!!! B|

I hope you can take the day off and enjoy a jump!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Thank you, again. I cannot believe that I am 35 today. How did I get so old? :ph34r:

This Saturday the 24th, there will be a Toga party after sunset at Skydive Elsinore. I have DJ Moo coming to spin some tunes, so there will be dancing. I will be supplying beer (keg). I am also looking for help with jello shots. Anyone who wants to come by after sunset, you are all welcome to the party. Skydive in the day and party at night at SD Elsinore. See you there!

:)