GogglesnTeeth

Well.... Weekend Numbers 6/16/06 - 6/18/06

0 : 2 : 1

Did a 2-way in a center float position and did some sideslides and knee turns and some back flyin, or at least trying to.

Then did a solo belly....the face is the first time I've ever had line twists and a brake fire. Kicked out of them and landed....B|B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

0-0-1

Went kayaking on the colorado river today for the first time. Was amazing...and lost my digital camera to the colorado river... that slimey bastard... oh and yes this is texas but the water is flipping cold and its hard to get back in the kayak once you get out to retrive said camera...[:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

0:2:0

Friday night, we did a fun fun 10-way speed star!!! Way too much fun! Saturday morning, I finally got to make a jump with Kelly on the sunrise load. We played rock, paper, scissors, and I won!!!! Today, I sat in on the AFF course....trying to learn how to maybe become an instructor :o

I'm really looking forward to next weekend's meet where High Maintenance will be kicking some booty!!! :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

:) : 4 : 0

finally made it to the ole home dz and got in 4 fun jumps with the freeflyers (all 3 of em that were there and not working).... good time though, and the last load with like only 12 people on the casa was nice....

:):13ish:NEVER!
Not exactly sure on the jumps. 12-15. Tandems.:D Video, and a 4 way with all of us wearing camera and wingsuits. It was quite entertaining. Did take a guy on a tandem only to find out afterwards he had almost 500 jumps. (military-S/L shit 15+ years ago).

0:0:0

Did AFF level course course. Tho the rain and the lack of a second JM the whole weekend kept me on the ground. Ah well..hopefully better luck next weekend. [:/]

Nice to meet you today. ;)

:(:1:2

Just one jump today in Byron before winds were toooo strong for the Acme. :D jump from a king air, and :D jump @ Byron. -Sorry I couldn't go get some nice Fat Tire, but, like, we did have a flight to catch an' shit... :PI promise to bring tasty beverage the next time I visit...most likely 2007.

-you Byron locals are feaking nuts! If you can ground launch your canopy with no hill, IT'S TOO FUGGIN' WINDY! :D:D

Turtlespeed and I were turning points still on the ground facing into the wind. I mean, day-um. :D

This weekend...man. Bittersweet. That's all. :| I have to find that other thread to post to...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

0 : 18 : 0

Team training, so got a 3 day weekend in!
Pretty good swoops too - loving the corssbraced canopies.

Did loose helmet (second one in 2 weekends) this time on exit at 11k on first jump on Sat am.
Did the entire skydive with eyes half shut and team mates guiding me into place. At least my sidebuddies were pretty good, I should always do them with my eyes closed!!

Dedication I tell you!

BTW, I have the best team mates in the world.
Just thought I would put that out there!

Awesome weekend!!B|

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

3? (Does someone else have to be there for it to count?):14:5

Awesome weekend. Went to the Hillbilly Boogie on Friday and squeezed in 8 jumps. 2 of them were helicopter jumps (beer), did a 7 way, 10 way, and 12 way with some great people (beer). On Sunday I went to the home DZ and did 6 jumps. One of them was a 7 way from 2 C182s (beer) for Rance's 900th and ended the day with 2 coach jumps.

Other beer owed for: first boogie as well as fist jump from Mullin's King Air.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

:)

Only three jumps this weekend - I had to study. We actually were out all afternoon on a GORGEOUS Sunday, but manifest incompetence and few jumpers made it hard to get loads in the air. Believe me, I tried!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

:D:D:D; 0; 0

No jumps, too broke.[:/]

But, we did hang around outside the bar like a bunch of Buzzards, tiil someone bought a case.Then we swooped in, and grabbed'em.:ph34r::ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'll play this week...

B|:0:0

No jumps this weekend...Sat. was rainy on and off, but I had to work anyway in the morning then the afternoon was spent moving into my new condo. Sunday was beautiful but had to work again, then did some RW with my BFs family (the pool felt so nice!), then unpacked a little at the condo.