skymama

Parachutist Memorial Page for Shannon

The July issue is already laid out. For the August issue, they need payment by June 15th and the artwork by Aug. 1.

I will be sure they have their $ as soon as we reach or exceed the goal. Thanks for all that info. I didn't have time to thumb though their website before my interview.

When I post the daily fundraising totals, I will also post the confirmations for PayPal donations so everyone will know that it went through successfully.

I have an interview at 2pm, tunnel time at 3:30pm, and then have to take a friend to the airport. If I don't post for a while that's why. I promise I'll update w. all the info when I get back to the computer. I don't want people to think I just dissappeared.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I just received confirmations from PayPal for:
Radoslava H.
Shawn S.
Conway H.
Eric B.
Robert C.
Chris C.
Jason G.
Kevin B.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Total raised: $450

Edited to add more confirmations and update total.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Anyone know how long it takes for the confirmation email to come through when you start a new Paypal account? I'm still waiting and I can't log on until I get the confirmation #.

As I recall it takes a few days if you are adding a verified bank account, but much less time if you do a funds transfer from your bank account to your PayPal acct.

Walt

Anyone know how long it takes for the confirmation email to come through when you start a new Paypal account? I'm still waiting and I can't log on until I get the confirmation #.

As I recall it takes a few days if you are adding a verified bank account, but much less time if you do a funds transfer from your bank account to your PayPal acct.

Walt

I just got it....thanks!

The Original Cabana Boy!

I'm at work so i can't do paypal. Will do it once i get home if my internet is working...been having trouble with it lately. Otherwise i'll mail a check out to Paigey Poo ASAP!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey Mama,

Just heard back from a friend at USPA

Our next issue you could get an ad in will be our August issue. The deadline to secure a spot (along with payment) would be June 15th. Artwork is due July 1. And yes, you may design your own (make sure it’s 300 DPI and see attached sheet for more details).

He sent me some PDFs with more information that are too large to post. I will email them to you.

Thanks, I found that out earlier and Shaunda at Parachutist sent me something. I'm glad we have some time to get this all worked out.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm at work so i can't do paypal. Will do it once i get home if my internet is working...been having trouble with it lately. Otherwise i'll mail a check out to Paigey Poo ASAP!!

Know what...same here.We don't 'do' money on the 'puter.

If someone can PM me with an address for Paige
I'll get a check in the mail today.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'll get a check in the mail today.

Count me in for that one too. I just tried for about an hour or more just to register. Sometimes being in Iraq sucks more than usual. [:/] I had an idea for overflow money. My vote is to use it to set up a memorial dive and or donate to whatever her family would like.

OK.........Update. Check sent. Pay date is 06/02. IIRC that's the day the bank will mail it. So you should have it within a couple days after that. The amount on it will cover the rest of the memorial page. Sorry I couldn't get it to you faster.

Others have asked for this information so here is the snail mail:

Paige Rudolph
5023 Westwinds Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819

I only ask that you make the check out to me because PayPal will deposit the other funds to my checking account and it would be easiest for me to just write one check.

If anyone has another way or suggestions, they are more than welcome. I also did things this way for TFTC and it made it easy on my end. As I said, any suggestions or comments are more than welcome. I've never done something like this before so feedback is appreciated.

Again, no monkey business on my part I promise. ALL the money collected will go to the memorial page and left over to whomever I'm told (of course for Shannon and her family).
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com