narcimund

How many minutes before you get frustrated?

There have been several threads recently where the original poster waits only a few minutes before replying to their own post with frustration. How long do you wait?

Bout 30 seconds. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Christ, it's been over 30 seconds. I'm tired of waiting for you people!

edited to add: whew. Someone got in under the 1.0 minute mark. Thank god!

I replied within 30 seconds.. jeez

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

There have been several threads recently where the original poster waits only a few minutes before replying to their own post with frustration. How long do you wait?

Patience is a virtue.

Do I look like I have a virtue?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Patience is a virtue.

Do I look like I have a virtue?

you've got SOMEthing, but according to my medical encyclopedia, it ain't called a "virtue." :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I wrote a script that keeps reloading the page until someone responds and then alerts me with flashing lights, a flashing screen, the 'red alert' sound from Star Trek, and a fog horn.

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

It depends completely upon whether a reflective gay guy responds quickly.

There is glow in the dark gay guys? ... damn.. go figure. They're always ontop of the most current fashion trends.

I might get frustrated pretty quickly, but I rarely reply to my own posts. Its bad enough to FEEL like a loser (since no one is responding to my post!), but to LOOK like one on top of it?! You've gotta draw the line somewhere, right? :P

There have been several threads recently where the original poster waits only a few minutes before replying to their own post with frustration.

You mean there aren't thousands of people just waiting for my post to appear so that they can immediately jump on it with glee?

It depends completely upon whether a reflective gay guy responds quickly.

My god! It took 14 whole replies before someone turned it into a sexual orientation thread. Why so slow? What's wrong with you people?

We're in Bonfire. It has to go through the Boobies & Beer cycle first before we start in on the homosecshuls.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke