MagicGuy

So This Girl I Dated Once.. (Advice, please!)

I only have myself to blame.... why do I torture myself by reading every single one of these posts.... I seriously feel like I need a shower now.... :S

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY boys :ph34r:

g

Because - you hope beyond all hope that one day, somehow, it will end up as a respectable post.:ph34r:

However - I do have to research the screaming seagull.

It sounds interesting.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You love it and you know it. You are totally turned on by reading these posts. You can't lie.

Next thing YOU'LL be wanting to marry me. :D

OMG, Corey, I just blacked out and envisioned us living in a split level home with 8 lil ones running around screaming.... but it's okay, cuz with all the noise the kids are making they'll never notice that your ramming my ass!!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You love it and you know it. You are totally turned on by reading these posts. You can't lie.

Next thing YOU'LL be wanting to marry me. :D

OMG, Corey, I just blacked out and envisioned us living in a split level home with 8 lil ones running around screaming.... but it's okay, cuz with all the noise the kids are making they'll never notice that your ramming my ass!!!! :D

g

but g, you can't make babies that way!:o:o:o
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

but g, you can't make babies that way!

shhhhhhh, don't let Corey hear that... we don't need him wondering where all the children came from!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

You're referring to me by my real name and not my username.

That's sexy...

See admit it! We ARE meant to be together!!!! ;)

c`mere and spank me!!!! ;)

g
OMG, is she okay?

I only have myself to blame.... why do I torture myself by reading every single one of these posts.... I seriously feel like I need a shower now.... :S

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY boys :ph34r:

g

Because - you hope beyond all hope that one day, somehow, it will end up as a respectable post.:ph34r:

However - I do have to research the screaming seagull.

It sounds interesting.

The screaming seagull is definately a winner.....trust me.... B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

In all honesty...

you can't be teasing me like that.

I'm sorry... I'll back away from the thread now...

g
OMG, is she okay?

Sometimes... reality gets creepy. What's the point of running away? We are mostly adults. If you like being single...Run away, this is your right. Everyone is different. The majority of jumpers are single by choice. You need to analyze your priorities. IMO. Good luck! If shes's cool & comfy...give it a chance. ;)

I agree with everyone, hit that shit. Make sure to give her the "Phantom". Then quickly discover your mom is in the hospital, you have to go right now!!!:P

and start locking your doors and windows, and sleep with a weapon. that should protect you from a bobbit.

MB 3528, RB 1182