turtlespeed

I LOVE Boobies

Yes, I know that many of you share my love of boobies. But really, what is better than coming home from work after a long, hot day at work, kicking back on the couch and reading DZ.com while sucking a/few boobie(s)?

Boobies are amazing, and I felt that I had to share my love with all of you.

Yes, I am sucking a boobie and no it isn't my first of the night.

P.S. Getting laid after sucking said boobies would be better. But other than that? I mean really..
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm an ass man but If I can have both then it's all good. Any advice on how to suggest a boob job to my girlfriend with out causing a huge ordeal. Or making her feel like i am shallow and not happy with her the way she is? I am happy i just think i would be a little happier if her boobs were bigger. ( yes i'm an asshole)

Or making her feel like i am shallow and not happy with her the way she is?

Ah, but you are. You might as well let her know that.

Offer to pay. Then you'll find out just how shallow she is. It might be a perfect match.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Any advice on how to suggest a boob job to my girlfriend with out causing a huge ordeal.

Say, "Hey bitch. Rub your titties on my dick so I can cum up your nose." :|

i just think i would be a little happier if her boobs were bigger. ( yes i'm an asshole)

And she would probably be happier if your dick was bigger. At least that's what she said after I fucked her. :ph34r:

And she would probably be happier if your dick was bigger. At least that's what she said after I fucked her. :ph34r:

Ohhhhh... SNAP!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Any advice on how to suggest a boob job to my girlfriend with out causing a huge ordeal.

i just think i would be a little happier if her boobs were bigger. ( yes i'm an asshole)

DAYUUUUUM!!!! fire, fire, fire, fire....

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

DAYUUUUUM!!!! fire, fire, fire, fire....

g

Back to the boobies . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun