SeanSolo

How much should I pay?

i'm looking into buying this sabre 2 170 with about 225 jumps on it with the original line set in good condition. DOM 10/05.

how much should i pay for it? he's asking $1350... :S
Cookie Firecrotch
"Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"

you can buy a brand new sabre 2 170 today for less then that. In a stock color of course. PM me to find out where.

Unless it's a stolen canopy there's no way a DEALER is able to sell it for that little.

$1350 is a good price.

wanna bet?

Just for public information, Jee has proved that there is in fact a dealer advertising Brand New Sabre2 canopies in their stock for the price of less then $1350.

So let me :

a) apologize if anybody even remotely thought that I was suggesting Jee is peddling stolen goods
b) politely stuff my foot in my mouth
c) ask for anybody to explain to me how this is possible.

Is it from someone you personally know? Usually with that few jumps someone is trying to dump a problem. If you cant personally test jump it ask someone that can.Does it open off heading a lot or in turns , or very hard no matter what? If the price is where it is and claims are made to get a brand new one cheaper,why choose this one.How close is it to colors you want?For the DOM time lapse, was it on a dealer shelf or a back-up as it averages 10 jumps a month?

Just for public information, Jee has proved that there is in fact a dealer advertising Brand New Sabre2 canopies in their stock for the price of less then $1350.

So let me :

a) apologize if anybody even remotely thought that I was suggesting Jee is peddling stolen goods

The fact that the dealer's name hasn't been publicly posted should tell you something... like maybe the dealer doesn't want PD to find out they aren't abiding by the dealer agreement...

I'm only guessing, of course.

With all of the money that you save you can buy a less trojanesque helmet.:D

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!"

or

"THIS.. IS.. SPARTA!!!"

or

"Don't be hatin'."

and i decided to buy the canopy the dude was trying to sell me. he's a nice guy and i am buying it for $1200. it was pretty much exactly what i wanted. the colors are pretty much the same as my colors. its just missing gold, thats all. (my colors: blk, red, gold)

alright, lets hear it you bastards... ;):S;)
Cookie Firecrotch
"Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"

So let me :

The fact that the dealer's name hasn't been publicly posted should tell you something... like maybe the dealer doesn't want PD to find out they aren't abiding by the dealer agreement...

I'm only guessing, of course.

Not very fair on the rest of us distributors is it[:/]

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The PD agreement is that you are only allowed to sell their canopies for the MSRP. You may not discount their canopies. This has been in affect for about two years now.

Pd have done this to help everyone out including the person who tries to sell their second hand canopy. They are trying to retain the value on their canopies.

Anyone who is selling PD products for less is in breach of their agreement. If PD was to know and to take aways a gear stores agreement then that gear store could be in serious financial trouble considering PD are pretty much the highest selling canopies.

Not all Manufacturers have this in their agreement.... but PD does and they are serious about it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store