sharimcm

My new toy...

So, here she is... My beautiful new-to-me 1995 Honda Del Sol Si! I'm a very proud owner... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'll have to take a pic of her with my top off... I mean, her top off.. ;) I can't help but just stare at her for hours on end. I've wanted a del Sol for 13 years, and I finally got what I wanted! :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Here's a pic of both my red Hondas... a 2006 Honda Civic EX and my Del Sol... No more car buying for me for a while.. :D

(steering wheel too far to the left, compared to the Sentra I bought).

You think the Sentra has a lot of room. You should have checked out the Maxima. Just bought a new one. So much room and power and cool little gadgets to keep you busy for those long trips.B|
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

(steering wheel too far to the left, compared to the Sentra I bought).

You think the Sentra has a lot of room. You should have checked out the Maxima. Just bought a new one. So much room and power and cool little gadgets to keep you busy for those long trips.B|

The Sentra's tiny, and Maxima just wasn't in the budget in '98 :(. Not really in the budget now either :S. Just bought an '02 Protege-5 a few months back, sweet ride B|. Enjoy yours!!

Unfortunately I don't think Honda designed them with 6'3" folks in mind.

That may be true for the driver, but not the passegenger. My boss, who is 6'4" fits comfotably in both of my cars with plenty or head and foot room. He actually fits better in my del Sol since the seats are lower to the ground and can move back further than my Civic. :o He seems to have trouble getting out of both of them, but getting in, no problem... :D