NWFlyer

How Many IQ Points Did I just Lose?

No Terminal Velocity???

Terminal Velocity has to rank as one of the worst all time movies ever. I mean, it was so bad I couldn't even laugh at it.

TV was written using the Bond-plan. Take a bunch of stunt guys and ask them for ideas, then build a movie around the stunts. James Bond movies have been doing it for years.

For the Lakes Wales and other Florida types, Dropzone has an outdoor wind tunnel scene.

If you've been to LW, you may have met Angela and Mark. Mark is sitting on the side of the tunnel during one scene.

Also, my old aff instructor Jerry V. makes a couple of passes behind the tunnel in his red Marlboro hat. He has a week of freefall (literally), but may possibly be the worst actor of all time. :D He walks up, looks directly at the camera and then adjusts his hat. :D

How Many IQ Points Did I just Lose?

How many did you have to start with ? :)
I still watch Point Break every time it's on......not ashamed to admit it was the final nudge that got me started.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I just watched Cutaway. What will that do to me? :D:D

Should give you some good fundraising pointers if you ever want to get on a serious team. Especially if you want to train on THE Skyvan used for the Nationals. Anything that can give you that edge over the competition.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Was it on the History Channel? I just love a good documentary.

I live in Florida. Anything with smuggling is true. :)

I particularly like Guy Manos' introspective look at him self in "Cutaway":)
I've watched most of them a few times. the only ones I don't own are Fandango (Wing didn't come through:() and Gypsy Moths

I need to edit that I have them both now, but I dont own Smoke Jumper or The Skydivers, anyone wanna help me out with those :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just watched Cutaway. What will that do to me? :D:D

Nothing it's got some great footage in it :)

I put on Good Stuff last night and my wife said "I just thought of somthing I need to do" and she left :D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't know what you people are talking about. These are great movies! I learned a lot from watching them. Once I get just a few more jumps under my belt I intend to start calling myself "Swoop" and refuse to talk to anybody who hasn't jumped with me.:)

Matt

...I dunno...how many did you start with?
Anyway, you're probably in the hole now...
:D:D

If you had popcorn, add 10
If you drank beer, add 10 more
If you missed the whole thing becuase you were snuggle-bunnies with your SO, gain 100.

:ph34r::ph34r:
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239