skydivermom

Favorite places you've had sex

***hey now kath! You better be saying hello to them yourself pretty soon! It's been to long. We have to jump before september

Oh and I never assumed anything like that. I just don't think I have ever seen you respond to any post like this before let alone start one yourself.

responsibility is a heavy responsibility

I will be at Nome (or the beach) jumping with all of you very soon. The withdrawal symptoms are just getting too hard to take.

...well, those other sex threads were too out there for me so I figured I'd start one that was okay for me to join in on (as long as Walt behaves):P Yes I'm pretty straight-laced, but I'm not a prude.:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***I have many "favorite" places. Does it count if i'm by myself though?

Um....I don't think that's a one-on-one activity[:/] Maybe I really am "innocent"
Mrs. WaltAppel

I did like sex on the picnic table at Pace Bend Park. That was exciting...

Yeah, just think of that the next time you're eating at a picnic table.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

***I did like sex on the picnic table at Pace Bend Park. That was exciting...

Well I think I'm gonna go buy an outdoor table cloth[:/]...but that does sound like a pretty cool place.

But....what about splinters?
Mrs. WaltAppel

***Well that last response he made to my post just dosent seem right.

Well, video is one of Walt's obsessions.

Ok well he asked for it. Even with a !
wait a second...no, I just can't bring myself to do it.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

***I worked at 31-Flavors back in the day. My GF came over a few times after closing and we made hot-fudge sundaes out of each other .

Now *THAT* sounds like fun...and you're in the right place if things get just a little bit too hot!
Mrs. WaltAppel

Um, hmmmm, lots of places. The funniest was either on the apartment balcony at the dz while a party was going on below:) or the time on the beach in Jamaica when just as we were finished, i looked up and there was another couple walking by about 3 feet away.:DYeah, they had been standing there watching and we had no idea. It was dark and we weren't trying to be discreet.:$

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yeah - haunted mansion was always great. I actually spent a while working at Disney and got to run the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (long 5 minute ride with numerous dark spaces B|). My coworkers who worked the attraction were always nice enough to "look the other way" when I brought a girlfriend along for a ride. Of course, having the massive surveillance screens located RIGHT NEXT TO THE GUEST ESCALATOR led to some very emotionally scarred children, I'm sure.
Those were the days. :D:ph34r:

***Yeah - haunted mansion was always great. I actually spent a while working at Disney and got to run the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (long 5 minute ride with numerous dark spaces ). My coworkers who worked the attraction were always nice enough to "look the other way" when I brought a girlfriend along for a ride. Of course, having the massive surveillance screens located RIGHT NEXT TO THE GUEST ESCALATOR led to some very emotionally scarred children, I'm sure.

Well, I almost thought I figured out what happened to Walt. But I'm sure he's alot older than you are, and I don't think he's every been to Disneyworld,or land.
Mrs. WaltAppel

The Boss' Desk

Could never take anything he said after that seriously.

Got one better! My girl was working for this law firm that was very religious. They all were out of the office one day except her so we went and had a quickie on the board room table. I thought it was a great time. That table was hell on the knees though.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

***I did like sex on the picnic table at Pace Bend Park. That was exciting...

Well I think I'm gonna go buy an outdoor table cloth[:/]...but that does sound like a pretty cool place.

But....what about splinters?

I don't think at that point in time we were thinking about splinters... But, it was fun, and we both came out of the ordeal unharmed... :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My favorite would obviously be the 4 seasons hotel in Miami. Room service, jacuzzi, comfort. I miss it.

As far as unconventional places go, behind the letter Y of the hollywood sign on mt lee after hiking up with a s.o.