AggieDave

Which beer to buy for the DZ...a guide

;) Good one, Dave!

I guess if I wanted to *pretend* at being generous, I'd bring a case of some kind of India Pale Ale (knowing that most peeps -- besides me -- can't stand the hoppy-ness). :o
Oh, yeah, and a shot of MMark would go down nicely, thankyouverymuch!

Someone said: "Life's too short to drink bad beer."

It's a special brew... they're doing one per year until their 100th year...

Last year was 97... this year will be 98...

Ah, okay, I was thinking it was related to the year it was brewed. Very cool! (Want to send one up my way? :D)

Drag your happy butt down to Skyfest and I'll be more than happy to hand you one with a big ole hug.... :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Drag your happy butt down to Skyfest and I'll be more than happy to hand you one with a big ole hug.... :)

I don't do heat and humidity. I have become a Northwest weather wimp, I will admit. Plus I'm trying to keep the travel down to a more manageable level. And I'm expecting a visitor that weekend. ;)

Bring some to Lost Prairie. We can compare it to Skydiver Blonde. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I brought out root beer floats this weekend... it seemed to go over well enough... :D

I bought popsicles mid-day (when it was stupid-hot) at Skydive Atlanta. They were a huge hit.

Just goes to show that creativity can be appreciated, too, though you can't go wrong with (good) beer.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't do heat and humidity. I have become a Northwest weather wimp, I will admit. Plus I'm trying to keep the travel down to a more manageable level. And I'm expecting a visitor that weekend. ;)

Bring some to Lost Prairie. We can compare it to Skydiver Blonde. :D

Unfortunately, I'll be back in Kosovo by then... I *am* hoping to make Dublin next year, though.... I'll save ya a couple bottles.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706