Andy_Copland

How to deal with abusive neighbours?

Long story, they have a dog that was always trying to jump the fence to get to our dog, and it isnt to have a tea party. Anyway a while ago my grandad was coming to visit walking his dog and sure enough his dog was attacked, my grandad tried to stop it and ended up in hospital have stitches to his hands.

They offered no apology and the impression i got was that they didnt think they had done anything wrong.

I moved out and my mum was ringing me time to time telling me they would shout things over the fence and throw dog shit over. I like to see situations for myself and dont take anyones words as gospel, not even my mums. So one day i got to visit and sure enough its all going down, i see red and grab the man at his doorstep after i heard him calling my mum i name i cant even remember. Anyway it calmed down after he nearly had his head pulled off his shoulders but lately its all happeneing again. Im back at home so i dont know if its because im living back here or its because my mum didnt want to see me lose my temper over them and hasnt kept me informed.

They are so childish that they are taking the piss out of the way my bloody parrot talks... They always have something to say when my mum or her boyfriend walk past. I can keep walking away if its directed at me but i dont know if i can control myself if they get arguing with my mum again.

The funny part is the family dont actually say anytihng in front of me, i just get the evil looks. So im thinking i should just remind them that i wont take shit. [/rant]

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Hmm, what to take out the cupboard? Spaghetti - no too annoying, rice - too boring, chocolate - too naughty, bean - nah.... hold on a moment, whats this?

ITS A CAN OF WOOPASS MOTHER FUCKER!

YAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! >:(

Everyone has neighbors :o some are just worse than others.

We don't get along with our neighbor's either. the most effective solution we've found is to keep a stiff upper lip and Kill them with kindness.;)

Everytime we see them we wave and say hello. It piss's them off enough that they've asked us to stop:P.

Any other stuff that happens with the neighbor's that against the law we let the police handle it.

Not surprised to hear that challenging neighbers are a international problem. For more info you can do a search in DZ.

Enjoy
R.I.P.

Her sister and husband live on the exit opposit side of us so we are in the middle and even they're on our side, her own sister has abandoned her :D:D

Couldnt harm the dog :P

So no more chocolate posts :ph34r:

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Besides the obvious...police?

Video them being assholes and put it on the internet. Direct them to the link - after all if it's done in public, they can not expect privacy. >:(

Run a newspaper ad with photos/story of them being assholes.

Or...SkyCat has a great suggestion. :D:):D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

get a sponge.. soak it in bacon grease, compress it and tie it with a string and allow to dry.

When dry.. remove the string and throw it over fence.. Dog will eat spomg which will expand and block him from taking a shit.. in a day or so dog will be gone err.. dead

problem solved.:)

Anyway a while ago my grandad was coming to visit walking his dog and sure enough his dog was attacked, my grandad tried to stop it and ended up in hospital have stitches to his hands.

Press charges and sue them

I moved out and my mum was ringing me time to time telling me they would shout things over the fence and throw dog shit over.

Videotape them throwing the dogshit over your fence and give the tape to the police

***i see red and grab the man at his doorstep after i heard him calling my mum i name i cant even remember. Anyway it calmed down after he nearly had his head pulled off his shoulders but lately its all happeneing again.......but i dont know if i can control myself if they get arguing with my mum again.

Do not attack him unless you want to spend some time defending yourself against prison gangrapes

Sorry that you and your parents have to put up with these goofs. How do the other neighbors feel about these people? Do you have allies?

These scenarios always suck because assholes who like to spend their lives harrassing people always seem to have far more time on their hands than their victims and therefore can allocate more resources to these stupid games. Furthermore the law seems to always give these clowns the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, wish you luck sorting this nonsense out.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.