Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

hmmm... that's really cool! congrats! but after what happened to PK, i'm not so sure this thread is a good idea. [:/]

That's exactly what I was thinking.[:/]

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

hmmm... that's really cool! congrats! but after what happened to PK, i'm not so sure this thread is a good idea. [:/]

That's exactly what I was thinking.[:/]

J

I'm not asking for a full run down or anything.

the kind of post Zep made above yours is fine.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

This is one of the oldest and largest threads on this website; it is not going to go away. If you don't care to let others know anything about you then so be it. Do not fault those of us who are not afraid to share though.

Chuck

And for the record, I am still a retired military guy who makes his living in the skydiving industry as an instructor and manufacturer representative.

I'm Rob Seaton , I live in Lapeer Michigan and I am the director of operations for a burger king franchise in the Flint area. So yes, you can work for burger king and afford to skydive, gotta sell a lot of hamburgers though....In my previous life I was a general manager for a fixed base operation at the Flint airport .

Oh well, somebody has to feed you guys....so buy more food I want to go jump!!

Jason Reams...just moved to michigan not to long ago for a job. Im a Field Service Engineer for GE Healthcare. I install, maintain, and service X-Ray and Cat Scan equipment.

Havent jumped yet but that will change when this white stuff leaves michigan and gets above 50 degrees :P

Do not fault those of us who are not afraid to share though.

I would never fault anyone for sharing. I used to share opening. I think I, and maybe some others, are still just a bit shaken up over the whole PK thing. I'm sure it will pass and we will get back to our regular antics. :P

This is one of the oldest and largest threads on this website; it is not going to go away. If you don't care to let others know anything about you then so be it. Do not fault those of us who are not afraid to share though.

Chuck

And for the record, I am still a retired military guy who makes his living in the skydiving industry as an instructor and manufacturer representative.

thanx chuck :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Sergio, I live in northern NJ and I'm a chemist :(, but soon to be a doctor...if those damn schools decide to take me:)*praying*

What is the PK story?
Some jerkoff became a stalker?
It may be good to post for the new users, so they may be aware of what has happened and protect themselves:)
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Sergio, I live in northern NJ and I'm a chemist :(, but soon to be a doctor...if those damn schools decide to take me:)*praying*

What is the PK story?
Some jerkoff became a stalker?
It may be good to post for the new users, so they may be aware of what has happened and protect themselves:)

Read the thread--"Lost my job, thanks for the memories". It's still a current thread so it's easy to find.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1419687;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

My name is Chris er Lee ah David oh yea Whit my full time job is keeping 3 or 4 crazy people in Check. Wheeeeeew it aint easy when they all want to go in different directions. Just glad I can get them all to agree on Pull Time.:ph34r:

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

My name is Bobby. I am currently working on my Bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering. After that I'll get my Master's in something related to that and get a real job. Until then I work at Smoothie King making smoothies and selling nutritional supplements. I freefly, birdman, and I guess I do RW when it comes down to it. Yup, that's me.

My name is Marshall and I am a free lance video guy. I write, shoot, edit, produce. I am currently writing a script for the state of oklahoma that will be used to train emergency personnel on how to handle Africanized Honeybees. A.K.A. KILLER BEES!

I'm currently looking for video work in the Santa Rosa CA area. So good vibes/prayers are appreciated.:)