Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

Grant and I'm a 14 year Tech at Verizon/Bell Atlantic region (we changed our logo all else is the same)
>>>I'm moving! don't know when but, I can't wait!

Don't know if I posted on this thread or not, if i have, sorry.

My name is Lee

What do i do for a living? Unfortunatly, nothing. I retired from the Marine Corps two years ago and with the exception of 4 months at the start of last year, before I got laid off, I have not been able to find a job. [:/] There are no jobs, no one is hiring. [:/] No one cares to hire a veteran. Seems my veteran status, contrary to what is always said, places me at the end of the line as far as getting a job. [:/] Very depressing and discouraging. [:/] Sorry to be such a downer, but that's the facts of life.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I'm Robert....U.S. Army Retired.....Domestic Engineer. I cook, clean, do laundry, grocery shopping, take care of my two teenaged sons, house maintenance.....any and everything so that my wife doesn't have to lift a finger when she is off of work.

I think my status is clearly the result of my wife getting revenge from the days I was away so often in the Army lol. :S:D

My name is Marianne. I'm an entomologist turned administrator and work as the office manager for the Department of Entomology at the University of Georgia. I still love my bugs though;) and am starting my Ph.D w/ the department this summer.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Hi Arthur Anderson :)
My name is Taya. I do research on illegal small arms trafficking in Africa and teach self-defense.

Occasionally in my spare time I search the internet for hats similar to the one you wore on New Year's Eve in Eloy :P I can probably kill you an actual animal and bring you its horns next year--let me know...

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Im not sure if Ive done this already... but, its probably changed since then.
Im John.
Current occupations are:
Package Handler (aka I throw your boxes at UPS)
Partner in my own LLC (basically dead right now)
it was a property mgt/light const. business, but I rarly do anything w/ it anymore b/c of time limits. But ask bmcd308 about my work. I did a job for him.
Student
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hi, my name is Lany.... and "oh my god!" how the hell did your thread get back on the first three pages?.... hasn't this thread died a long time ago?.. well I guess not .. :D Anyway, I work in the Tradeshow industry, and I intend on getting Roy all the freakin jobs he can handle by marketing his work and business full throttle! ... I will not waste time on postwhoring, unless postwhoring will be a vise on getting him more and more work, until he no longer knows what the F*** to do with all the work we must handle! ... :D:) .... lol... my name is Lany, and I hope to be an artist and a photographer for a great company someday so that I may be exposed, and set forth my abilities to others. :) ... So, F**kin' there! ..... lol

hell no my thread will NEVER die!! I hope :D:D

I hope it doesn't die either Viking! ... Just a fun thing to say... sheesh! ... Your threads last longer than mine, but I wouldn't want mine to stay around for so long! ... :S Too damn sexual for your guys!!! .... lol :D:)

sweet dude!! :)

yea for sure =)
im only just starting my AFF in a few weeks!
it would be cool to incorporate two of my passions into one =0)
do you shoot up there?
im gathering you dont have a great deal of control up there ei shutter speeds and apeture.. ud have to do full auto? and a fixed lens?
what iso film is most ideal etc?

My name is PJ

in school
preping for military time
and building an online whole sale, retail sales company..... intrested? PM me

lol i need clients lol
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.