Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

Hi Everyone!! This is great, keep it up!
My name is Priscilla and I'm not sure where to start...my job is: teacher,coach,racevan driver,baker,nurse,house cleaner,counslor,anything else that requires the attention of a MOM and always subject to change daily!!!
We have a wonderful family of 9 the two oldest (16&14) boys and then *WOW* seven girls (12,9,7,6,4,2,3months) SO! needless to say that is my full time job. In my spare time I do hubby's books for his construction company.
I love the freedom that the dz offers, as you can see we are all from every walk of life, but at the dz everyone is just a skydiver! luv it! :))
Safe and Blessed Skys!
skyemom

Well I think you can all figure out my name! I recently quit my job as a vet tech at an animal hospital. Loved the pets, hated my boss. I'll be looking for a new one in the same field at the end of the summer. I'm a mom of 3 now and since my husband and I abandon the kids every weekend to go skydiving I've decided to spend the rest of the summer weekdays with them so they remember who I am! I'm also an EMT for my local fire dept.
Skies,
D :P

... a Safety Coordinator for a chemical manufacturing plant. We turn Natural gas and air into H2O2.
Pretty damn boring but only 30 minutes from the DZ and I can always sneak out early on Fridays cuz the boss does too.
Love living in the NW. Best place in the US (just don't tell anyone - we prefer they all just stay home!!)
Come visit at www.skydivetoledo.com

My name is Kris Reynolds and I finally finished 4 years of college to become.... dun dun duuuunnn.. an AEROSPACE ENGINEER!!! (anybody want to hire me???) I grew up in SoCal, starting jumping in Florida during college and have 240 jumps, but am seeking employment back in Southern California. Beware for those at a DZ within a hundred miles of here...I will get a job, I will get a paycheck, and I will be freeflying in airspace near you! Wanna play?

in reply to the shout-out by PalmettoTiger, negative on work for Dan Bridgers- I'm sure I've seen him out there, tho- what does he look like? And, yes, I've taken several still photos and camcorder shots of some of the older, beautiful courthouses I've gone out to- some were built in the late 1800's and the architecture is absolutely grand! How did you know? (But they're not on my walls- have too much stuff from China, martial arts stuff, some tandem skydiving shots, and Jackie Chan posters up there for courthouse shots-- courthouses have to do with work, and my walls have nothing to do with that, LOL!
It's only the giving that makes you what you are... In the end, only kindness matters....

Stacy here-
I'm a resident with brain injured rehab clients in the Philly area. I also do web design, manifest, packing classes, and other odd jobs to suport myself during residency poverty. Jump @ Cross Keys.
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Arthur Anderson? Don't you have a consulting company? :)
I'm Kevin Orkin - A computer security analyst for WorldCom by day, an EMT for American Medical Response by night, skydiver by weekend, and motorcycle rider whenever I have time. :)
http://www.interone.net <-- PICS!

hello. my name is kelly and as some of you might have realized, my face is popping up on the back of milk cartons across America :) When Im not MIA i frequent this site as much as i can, but when i am missing, you can usually find me working on the DZ teaching the tandem briefing class, selling Tvids,Packing (rarely anymore), or helping the video consession run smoothly (read: running video guys their rigs, filling film, editing vids basically being the 'mom' of the video consession). Im also a volunteer EMT, but Im not as active as i use to be with it. I only run one night a week now. So thats me :)
kel

wow.......I didn't think this will be soo much fun. I'm Roxy and probably the youngest one here :) hahaaaaaa--> 20 years old and a sophomore at Oakland University in Michigan majoring in computer science ( C++). DUTCHBOY, RAINMAN, JEFF GORDON etc.. know what I'm talking about. ohh I also work at the Athletic Dept. in campus, and lived in Europe most of my life.
Ciao
Foxy-Roxy :)

I'm Roxy and probably the youngest one here :) hahaaaaaa--> 20 years old and a sophomore at Oakland University in Michigan

Hey Roxy-
Here's one of those "small world" things. I hardly ever hear of anyone going to Oakland, especially since I live down here in FL. But, my Dad was in the first ever graduating class at Oakland, back when it was MSUO. He is a very proud alumnus...one day when we were visiting up there, he made us go see his name on some statue they have there on the grounds. :D
Welcome to our little corner of the web!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

well, i am updating my job. I don't have one. I was just laid off from my instructor work, others also got laid off. but I still contract out network administration to another company in irvine, so money is still coming in. I can also spend more time at that company, which means more jump money for me. yeah!!!
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

http://home.pacbell.net/n1elson1

I'm Roxy and probably the youngest one here :) hahaaaaaa--> 20 years old and a sophomore at Oakland University in Michigan majoring in computer science ( C++)

Hey Roxy. I think the youngest one here is Omri. :)
Dan
"Oh, you went to a movie this weekend? That's nice. Me? Oh... Actually, me too..."

I'm Emma and I spend my time hating my job selling software and trying to work out new and inventive ways to make enough money to jump without actually having to a/ sell my soul and b/ dedicate all my time to making the bloody money in the first place...
Oh, you all know what I mean..time in the office never seemed as bad before I knew what could actually be going on 2 miles above it...
If anyone would like to join me in an anti-consumerist, anti-office skydiving-related venture (don't ask me what - priorities are just make enough to pay for av gas, food and beer) - please POST IT ON HERE!
I used to teach English in London comprehensive - holidays rock, pay does not :(...
Emma

If anyone would like to join me in an anti-consumerist, anti-office skydiving-related venture (don't ask me what - priorities are just make enough to pay for av gas, food and beer) - please POST IT ON HERE!

Man, I am so there. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a business plan that involves something skydiving-related, even if it is pro-consumerist and/or pro-office!
I've got a couple of ideas, but they rather involve selling software. :(
Carl