Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

ah fuck somebody went WAAAYYY back lookin for this thing!

Oh ya I am Arthur Anderson
I am now a Cashier at North County Camera.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

My names Reverend James Manny, and I sit here all day staring at Paula's bikini picture.

Lol, seriously, I molest young altar boys. Oops, no, that's the Catholics.

Actually, I run drugs to New South Wales....hold it, that was my previous life, before I got gunned down.

No, I'm an over the road car hauler/truck driver.

No, that's not it either. I changed that last week. Now I'm a local dump truck driver up here in Wisconsin.

Yea, that's it! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

B|

My name is Paulette Ontiveros. I am in the field of child development with one experiment which is going on 3 1/2 years. Maybe in a while I will work on another experiment. I have majors in understanding babienez, psychology, financial accounting, and anything else that goes along with being a stay at home mom. I am also going to college for secretarial. (I thought my first job description was better sounding:)

Hi there campers, my name’s Batman, and I’m ……… Batman. No not really, I’m only captain caveman, but the rocks are still hard, and my club and cape enable me to look pretty cool in the air.

Having said that, I’m a *&%$ing accountant and my name is danny! Where did I go wrong, I always thought that I would be doing something cool.,… sod it I will. Emma dude, lets have a little chit chat and come up with some fandabidozy idea - how about some kind of gigolo service, i'm a man whore now!

I have 140 jumps, I used to freefly, but now I’m gonna do RW 4way, coz it is way cooler. Yeah baby

"who is yo daddy, and what does he do???"

lol subject line made me think of that movie! :)
my name is bill and i sit in a cube. ever seen the movie "office space"? yeah it sucks! :P but i guess you have to pay for jumps somehow.

i plan on being a dz nomad as soon as my college loans are paid off! :)
b

I am James Joseph Justin Tavino
Jimmy T.
I own and operate a small business which sells, installs,
and services stairway chair lifts, wheelchair platform lifts, and which builds accessibility ramps...for almost 20 years now...( kept getting fired from any job where I worked for someone else) ((it seemed I was always knocking off early on Wed, and Fridays,,, and was always AWOL on the weekends))!!!. Work now keeps me busy enough during the week, until I can get to my REAL JOB,,,,which is shooting videos at the DZ......Oh yes my other fulltime job is being
the Father to a 19 year old daughter and a 17 year old son, who are GREAT kids, and a Husband to my sweetheart of a wife,, who has to be the most patient person on earth........jt A3914 D12122

My name is RAF and I am an asshole!:)I used to set up companies and do change management, but than someone else did the change management and they exchanged me for himB|
I read a lot of modern literature and study the human soul. My findings are not optimistic
I love to have fun, I love adventures and life as such
If some of you are nuts and need some action PM me and lets undertake some extreme project. TV is for loosers!
(enclosed picture of A) me looking down a 90 foot deep ventilation shaft of a Nazi bunker system in Europe B) me down below after rapelling the 90 feet loking at the remains of a flame thrower fueling system. The corridors underneath exceed 30 miles)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

OderWartheBogen.jpg

Way below.jpg

Not entirely legal. The main entrance (PIC A) is for tourists and you can drive up to it and look from outside. Had to find one of the distroyed bunkers (PIC B) get down and find ventilation shaft (PIC C). I did not take many pictures underneath. The reason it is closed is that it is a National Bat Reservation. You have hundreds of thousands of bats there. So everybody who goes down has an understanding that you don't disturb the bats. I spent 2 full day below ground walking the corridors. There is an underground railway, power stations, army barracks, crapers that still work, water supply, ammo storage just the works. And you know what darkness is when you turn your light off! Pitch black. Nothing!!!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

PIC A.jpg

PIC C.jpg

PIC B.jpg

Hi !!

My name is Matt and I am an IT professional, although for the past 5 months I have been living off my life savings while looking for work. Take pity on me and send large amounts of cash to help fund my job search. In return, I will be your friend and bum skydive tickets off you. You will not regret such a fine investment.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Im Kevin and I am a telemarketing manager for a mortgage broker firm in indianapolis. I dream of short fat dumb and happy people. when i grow up I want to be a skateboarding midget (little person for those of you who are pc)
-yoshi:ph34r:

looking at the rest of the posts I feel WAY outa place.

Not such a bad thing. Every hear of so many people wanting OUT of their jobs on a minute-by-minute basis?!?!?!? If only I could do one demo jump per year for about $50K I'd have enough to jump all I wanted, get another rig, put away savings and STILL be able to support MOm and Dad. I can at least dream, can't I?!;)

Fall in dove.