yardhippie

Chaos Kitty and Yardhippie do 30 on their 30th!

Ok listen up friends, so this means YOU! The crazy ChaosKitty and I will be making 30 (yes thirty) skydives each for our 30th birthdays on July 1, 2006, at Skydive Atlanta.
This is what we need:
Your help! Why? Because we is gonna be some tired bioches after this day.
Anyone wanting to volunteer to run rigs out to us, bring us food or water or GoFast, please drop us an email and/or pm.
I know that as of now we are also searching for 2nd rigs so we can meet each plane.
Also we'd love for some extras skydivers to help keep the loads turning and keep us company in the air. Our king air has pleny of get up and go to do this many loads, or more!, we just need to fill it. We will be alternating between full altitude and hop-n-pops. so there should be plenty of time to get a jump in with us and help us on our way.
Ok, now down the the nitty gritty. We do NOT want presents. Yea they are great, but lets face it. This is gonna be costly paying packers, for loads, lunch etc. If you had planned on buying either one of us a card/present/beer whatever. We would appreciate a monetary donation to our accounts at SDA. If everyone we knew just gave us $5 for a "present" we'd be much obliged.
How many people do you know that would be giddy for a $5 present on their birthday?
See how easy it would be?

This isn't a boogie; it's just a chance for us to do something significant on a significant day, so no registration fees etc. At the end of the day our master chef Wyatt will be grilling up some awsome food. The menu/cost is yet to be determined.

So come on out and help us be a little nutty on our 30th birthday!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I can't commit this early till I know for sure what my work schedule will be. But... if I'm in Atlanta that week for work, I'll consider sticking around that weekend to help g.c. and/or loan gear (though I think my big-old boat of a canopy would probably hurt the cause rather than help it by slowing down your descents!).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'll find a way to be there. B| I'll run rigs out and help the plane fly. :)

curious how do you help a plane fly???

I wish I could be there and help but you are to far away
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I'll find a way to be there. B| I'll run rigs out and help the plane fly. :)

you're actually going to skydive?! :o
sweet. you must jump with me to make the year end video. You get a slot now! ;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

That's pretty freakin cool! Unlikely I'll be in the area so I'll suport the two of you from my bank account to SDA's bank. ;)

Good luck!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Flap my arms really, REALLY hard. :D

:D Im sure that would help keep certain things up but I dont know about a airplane!!!! ;) :D :D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I will be there. I hope to be on a load or 2. I would like to be on the video, but I don't want it to be a tandem.[:/] Lauralicious & I agreed this week that I work too much. I can donate my Mirage & Stiletto 120 with pack jobs. Just let me know.

As for Caoskitty, I will give her a spanking:o, uh I mean a pack job or two.
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

I will be there. I hope to be on a load or 2. I would like to be on the video, but I don't want it to be a tandem.[:/] Lauralicious & I agreed this week that I work too much. I can donate my Mirage & Stiletto 120 with pack jobs. Just let me know.

As for Caoskitty, I will give her a spanking:o, uh I mean a pack job or two.

Sweet! You da man!
All ya gotta do to get on the video is show up on a skydive with me at SDA!:)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hippie I will be happy to financially support. Happy Brithday!!! I wanna do it too...ha ha ha Also would love to flap my arms and make the plane fly and do anything else you need me too. YAHOOO
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I have put it on my schedule and will try to be there!B| I could help pack if need be. Do you have a PayPal account? PM me and I'll at least send some cash to help out!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I have put it on my schedule and will try to be there!B| I could help pack if need be. Do you have a PayPal account? PM me and I'll at least send some cash to help out!:)

I have one packer already lined out. Justin has been great since our resident hot packer girl left. he's agreed to take on that load but I belive that CK is still going to need a packer.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

That is SO COOL & something I would love to pull off some day!!! B|

When I was jumping, the best ole' Jaye could do was 5 in a day before the arms turned to jelly. :$

Of course I never have jumped daily...and if I did I might be able to do it!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That is SO COOL & something I would love to pull off some day!!! B|

But Jaye, you're already over 30.... ;)

(ducks and runs for cover) :D:D:D

You're damn right you can. hell if this goes well, maybe I'll just make it a yearly thing.
Also, this will be the celebration of my skybirthday as well. Im gonna be 5!

ROARRRR!!!! >:(:P

Mebbe I can do 35 at 35. :P

Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Wohooo! Its in writing now so its official!

I actually have one packer lined up but 30 is a lot of packjobs so if I could have a "relief" packer.. that would be great! I've also got goofyjumper's rig lined up as my second, so I'm set.

Ok so everyone get out to SDA and jump with us July 1! Hippie and I are not going to make every jump together, we want to jump with you too! But most importantly we need to keep the plane turning and hot fueling all day!

And yes, please :) Birthday pressies go to our SDA accounts in the names of Kristina Rudy and John Rogers.

..and the party will be ON!! B|