skydiverbc

why is it only at a nice fancy restaurant...

that a guy, (who invites you to a fancy restaurante, where a girl pretty much has to wear C.F.M. pumps and a cocktail dress)... all of a sudden tells you that he hopes that he isn't leading you on , and then proceeds to tell you that he hoped that you had a great time.....>:( f--kin bastard!

that a guy, (who invites you to a fancy restaurante, where a girl pretty much has to wear C.F.M. pumps and a cocktail dress)... all of a sudden tells you that he hopes that he isn't leading you on , and then proceeds to tell you that he hoped that you had a great time..... f--kin bastard!

Some girls like that. Get all primped up and go have a really nice dinner. If thats not your idea of a good time just tell us and we can make other arrangments.

As for the not leading you on part------thats BS.:S
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Did you at least pick up the tab and pay for the both of you two? (that would have been the right thing to do)

After all, he did say he hoped you had a great time so he was obviously concerned for your well being.

that a guy, (who invites you to a fancy restaurante, where a girl pretty much has to wear C.F.M. pumps and a cocktail dress)... all of a sudden tells you that he hopes that he isn't leading you on , and then proceeds to tell you that he hoped that you had a great time.....>:( f--kin bastard!

Maybe the CFM Pumps weren't FM enough.:o

Or

Maybe the skirt wasn't short enough.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Tell hin that you're gay..... much better than cold water in the lap:P (I find:$)

Coldwater in the lap . . . lol
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

He wants you.

Plain & simple.

They all do.

Get used to it...

and the inevitable games/lines.

And rule their world.

Make them bow down.

It's funny.:P

Wicked Wicked Wicked Girl

I've heard of those "nice fancy restaurants" that require shoes and shirt for service but I prefer Hooter's on the beach.

Ice cold beer, hot wings, a waitress in a thong with some big ole titties! Now that's a nice restaurant! :)B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

He's just not that into you.

Sorry, it happens though. You got a free meal out of it and hopefully it was good. Now, don't give him another thought and move on.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wait! You're missing a good opportunity here...let him take you to all the fancy places he wants - on his wallet, of course.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

At that point, change your dinner order to surf and turf, a really expensive bottle of wine, and the creme brulee. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.