RkyMtnHigh

Which makes you drunk quickest?

Watermellon soaked in moonshine from Alabama!
Whao MAMMA!

EXCELLENT. When I used to bartend, we would take the big "institutional" jar that the olives would come in, empty out the olive juice, and replace it with Ketel One.

4 or 5 of those olives (after they had been soaking for an hour) and Woooo Hooooo!
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

When I was a student and did not have a lot of money, and the aim was to get drunk quickley.
We used to order a drink called the "Purple Bastard"

This is a snake bite (half pint of strong lager and halfpint of strong cider) and mixed into this was a Pernod and blackcurent.

For some reason the UK govenment banned pubs from selling this type of thing.
But when I was a teen, it was quite common

--------------------------------------------------
You only have one life, make the most of it.

same here... wine all the way.
hard liquor is capable of crazy things tho (especially when hidden in hurricanes, hand grenades, etc)... speaking of--happy fat tuesday every1! :$ heidi
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

those things are dangerous. Usually after 2 they become "martoonies"- went to a friends wedding this summer and they were included in the open bar. YIKES!

I can not take personal responsibility for anything I say or do after having more than one apple martini.

That's cause you is a BOOOOOZEHAG!:P

who luv's ya?

those things are dangerous. Usually after 2 they become "martoonies"- went to a friends wedding this summer and they were included in the open bar. YIKES!

I can not take personal responsibility for anything I say or do after having more than one apple martini.

That's cause you is a BOOOOOZEHAG!:P

who luv's ya?

Voodew Does.:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wine does it for me...but beer and hard liquor takes longer for some reason. How 'bout you?;)

(Note to self: Remember to have Riddler pick up some of the good stuff on the way to Marco Island this weekend.)
-----
~~~Michael

I have type 1 Diabetes and my blood sugars just get higher when I drink--- do not get drunk --- have to inject extra insulin which is the shitzzz.

Vodka/Gin is only booze I can get inebriated drinking- (depending on what it is mixed with.)

Last night was drinking "Purple Haze's" mixed with mango vodka, blue curraco, cranberry juice....
:P:P:P
mmmmmmm, but too sweet to get me drunk!

SMiles;)

Wine does it for me...but beer and hard liquor takes longer for some reason. How 'bout you?;)

(Note to self: Remember to have Riddler pick up some of the good stuff on the way to Marco Island this weekend.)

OMG! I totally spaced out that he's going to be there!!! YAY! I miss Riddler...he was my AFF L1 coach:).

Yukon Jack...makes you forget EVERYTHING ;)

Absinthe - MMmmmmMMMMmmm good stuff

I didn't think anyone else even knew about absinthe. I however was not a big fan of it when I tried it. As for getting me drunk quickest I would have to say a few shots of moonshine or everclear.

Greenie in training.

I just thought the stuff tasted horrid

Depending on the brands, some necessitate adding 4/5 water and sugar (most do), which makes it quite similar to pastis tastewise. Drinking Absinthe straight up can not only taste like crap, it can easily be a hazard to one's health.
:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."