fmmobley

A comment on L & B Customer Service

I wanted to give an update on my Optima situation. I just received a brand new Optima from L & B to replace the cracked one I sent them...AT NO CHARGE! These guys are awesome.

As I wrote earlier, this was my first time dealing with their customer service, and they have surpassed all my expectations; Excellent product, excellent company! I will definitely remain a loyal customer.
How can I be so thirsty when I drank so much last night?

On the same note, I emailed Steffen from L&B because my Jump-Track database was now working properly and I wanted some SQL things done to it, he asked me to zip and email him the file and I had it back fixed and good to go within 24 hrs. Superb service indeed
~Freedom is never free

L&B simply has the best customer service anywhere I've experienced. Have had a couple products that have needed parts, repair, or replacement. In all cases, they've been immediate and super to deal with.

I totally agree. I sent them my broken Pro Dytter less than 2 weeks ago. Returned fix, fast, and free of charge.

L & B rocks!
Doc
http://www.manifestmaster.com/video