shaiziel

The movie "Click"...

Worth seeing. Not a comedy and the previews don't really do the movie justice.

The 1st half isn't so much funny as it is just playing the role of the exposition with a few light laughs.

The 2nd half is where the movie is for the serious/cry-worthy material.

All-in-all, a good movie, if you like movies that are emotionally moving.
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

I am sitting here in complete amazement that you just did that!:o:o

I've never been known to be charming, suave, or smooth. And of course, it's not like her character was real. I just spent a good portion of the movie thinking one of two things. "Yeah she's pretty hot" or "See, people just don't behave [respond to the situation] like that in real life." Although I would say there was something about that character specifically that i felt was inspiring. Of course the movie in general was inspiring.

And that is how you DON'T get laid.

True is that. But it's par for the course as far as I'm concerned. :D
6.8% - Almost there!

Oh yeah BTW, Kate Beckinsale makes all you ladies look bad. On a few different levels. The wife that's too good to be true.

How many of us have you met in real life to know how we really are?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Both of my roommates, 6ft 2" weight lifters who are definitely not the sentimental type, both told me that they almost cried during this movie. I couldn't believe it..

Then they went on to talk about the whole fucking movie and basically ruined everything for me. Fuckers.

Oh yeah BTW, Kate Beckinsale makes all you ladies look bad. On a few different levels. The wife that's too good to be true.

Admittedly it was a sweeping generalization based on no actual knowledge, experience, or anything worthwile or substantial, with a slight (*hah*) hint of provocation. Let it be known, even the best that is imaginary falls short of the least that is real.
6.8% - Almost there!

Both of my roommates, 6ft 2" weight lifters who are definitely not the sentimental type, both told me that they almost cried during this movie. I couldn't believe it..

Then they went on to talk about the whole fucking movie and basically ruined everything for me. Fuckers.

See. Told ya.
6.8% - Almost there!

The movie is absolutely amazing, if you've never seen It's A Wonderful Life or any incarnation of A Christmas Carol. If you've seen either of those classics, it's simply an enjoyable, well-made retread of old material. But I still recommend it.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

StepfordMama:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Speaking of stepford... having a wife like that in the movie (Stepford Wives)... I cannot imagine.

One of the driving forces in life is conflict. With conflict comes the chance for resolution. With resolution comes satisfaction. With satisfaction, comes happiness. So conflict, loosely and not always, results in happiness (among other important benefits, see: growth)

I think many would agree, part of what makes a marriage interesting is the act of using your relationship and strengths to overcome challenges and accomplish goals.

The notion of a stepford wife is a notion of bliss. Bliss is terribly fucking overrated.
6.8% - Almost there!

From me to girlfriend several years ago, after an argument: "Don't worry about it. I will be terribly disappointed if the day ever arrives that you can't puzzle me anymore."

Maybe sounds kinda corny now, but she appreciated it at the time.

Matt

From me to girlfriend several years ago, after an argument: "Don't worry about it. I will be terribly disappointed if the day ever arrives that you can't puzzle me anymore."

Maybe sounds kinda corny now, but she appreciated it at the time.

Yesterday I was thinking about how it must be to listen to be a woman and seeing the world from that perspective (After re-reading my post in Women Only). And I just had this imagination of something so incredibly different from my own.. I dunno it was just cool. I try to imagine what it's like to be on the receiving end of my words and so forth.

Anyway, what you were saying is pretty consisten I imagine. The whole "getting bored" syndrome. Life just isn't meant to be mundane. And if ya want it that way, there's something wrong with you. >:( :D
6.8% - Almost there!