skinnyshrek

World cup SOCCER

well, if you want to take the bet i will put a jump on your account..I am good for my word. Post your home dz my home dz is skydive the farm in ga if you lose put a jump on my account

I'll take the bet... My home DZ is Sydney Skydivers. I am happy to put a jump on your account if I lose! Good luck :)

well, if you want to take the bet i will put a jump on your account..I am good for my word. Post your home dz my home dz is skydive the farm in ga if you lose put a jump on my account

Lee likes to give away money ;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Lee likes to give away money ;)

You should know, you take most of it.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anyone else think Brazil played a pretty crappy game? They should have painted big macs on the ball to get Ronaldo to run a bit faster, thankfully they took him out though and put in fab. Just overall no one moved and R Carlos kept trying the same damn thing over and over again... Oh well, at least we won:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Historicaly, for the past 25 years or so, teams which start very strong don't go too far. Also, keep in mind that every time a "big" team plays a "smaller" team in the first round, the "smaller" team plays not to lose. Once you get into single elimination, and you start seeing games between England and Argentina, or France and Italy, no one plays not to lose anymore... And it makes for more entertaining games.

Or Switzerland vs Lichtenstein, etc...

I'm awake!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Historicaly, for the past 25 years or so, teams which start very strong don't go too far.

remember last edition :|

A certain blue team started too strong, they started as WORLD CHAMPIONS :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Anyone else think Brazil played a pretty crappy game? They should have painted big macs on the ball to get Ronaldo to run a bit faster:P

:D

Spain put on a hell of a show -- that fourth goal was truly a work of art.

The call for that penalty (3rd goal) was pure bullsh.t though. It breaks my heart to see bad officiating like that.

I think the best teams so far are Italia, Spain and Netherlands, what a great tournament so far, and things are just getting started...B|

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Much as I wanted to see the Germans get hammered, I kinda don't want to face them in the next round (if England top their group and Germany come runners up in their's that is what happens). So glad they won.

Personally i thought the deserved it, had the best chances klosse missed a sitter of a header.

Big game starts in just under an hour and a half and the company I work for is closing early :)

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

BOOM Headshot