windcatcher

I just got an incredible ab workout from laughing so hard at this!!!

I really don't find that funny at all. Do you know how hard someone has to work and what disciple it takes to get your body to do that? I am very much into circus arts and have a serious amount of respect for these people. I have dabbled with Aerial Silks and trapeze. And I am a professonal fire performer as well and can do things on a pole that you wouldn't think are human.

That was some of the best contortionism I have ever seen.

I once met some fellow jugglers who invited me to run away and join the circus, but I chickened out.

Matt

I started off being a bit disturbed too, then took a mental step back and thought about what a great skydiver she'd make - good control of her body, amazing arch and long legs that would help her track!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I started off being a bit disturbed too, then took a mental step back and thought about what a great skydiver she'd make - good control of her body, amazing arch and long legs that would help her track!

tash

Can you imagine her range?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun