gulaz

What should I get her?

I am on a military course right across the country from where my girlfriend lives. I have been away for 2 months now, and am gone until the end of September. At the end of the month, we will have been together for a year, and I want to get her something small and simple. A buddy of mine works the same place as her (a helicopter maintenance company), so i was going to get him to get whatever it is, and leave it in her locker at work or something.

Ideas?

Jewelery usually goes over pretty well.

Ya, but she's an avionics tech, and cant wear much of it at work, so i'm trying to avoid that. I'm trying really hard to think of something unique, because thats what I do, lol... but im having troubles thinking >:(. At least im remembering :)

If you plan on staying in the military, don't get her anything big. You'll be gone a lot and she'll just expect something better every time you return. Best to leave yourself a lot of upward mobility in the gift department.:)

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Haha, ya, i know. She understands the away a lot thing :P. Thats why im looking at something small (read: cheap) but is meaningful enough.

Buy her a DVD of your favourite movie (or HER favourite movie). Put a nice card in the case so she'll remember you every time she opens and watches it.

Small ... cheap ... meaningful.

'Shell
'Shell