Michele

In Keeping with the recent 80's threads...

Stumbled on this link, and have been sitting here, wandering down memory lane, drifting through my misspent youth...listening to all the tunes I listened to 20-25 years ago...

Click here but only if you have time to drift.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Wow...thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've had E=MC2 by Big Audio Dynamite running through my head for the past couple days, but I couldn't remember the song or band name. I just happened to click on that video link first! B|

Totally Awesome! ;)

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Stumbled on this link, and have been sitting here, wandering down memory lane, drifting through my misspent youth...listening to all the tunes I listened to 20-25 years ago...

Click here but only if you have time to drift.

Ciels-
Michele

LOVE my misspent youth ... if I can get the iPod to work, these will be on it!

Thanks for link! I can see myself dancin' on those speakers! :D:S

'Shell
'Shell

BWAHAHAHA! "Total Eclipse of the Heart!" Oh MY. First time I heard that song I was sick as a dog in some farmhouse in Switzerland (cows with big bells on their necks outside and all). THAT was a side road...lol.

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Holy Flashback !

I love my mispent youth (with the exeption of a few mistakes along the way ! ha! ha!)

My wife teases me about stuck in the 80's when ever we ride togther and fight over the XM stations ! B|

It's all good !:ph34r:
Is it Bridge Day Yet ? :-)

Oh lord, thanks, Michele... :D

One of my favorites on there was Alice Cooper's "Poison" video. I don't recall ever seeing that (I prefer his older stuff), but that song is one of my favorite memories...

When I FINALLY got to see him in concert (I have a history of trying to see him, but that's another story ;), I made my way to the front row... and when he started singing this song, he came over and grabbed my hand and sang the whole first part of the song to me:

Your cruel device,
Your blood like ice,
One look could kill,
My pain, your thrill...

I want to love you, but I better not touch.
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop.
I want to kiss you but I want it too much.
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison...

Oh, man... Thank you, Alice... To this day, my knees still quiver when I think about it. :D

One word.

Chilliwack.:)
Song? My Girl! Great song!!

Not listed on the link.[:/]

I would bet my left tit that it WAS a hit of the 80's, more then likely 80 or 81.

Our friends from the great white North probably know who or what a Chilliwack is.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Um, the name of the webbie is "king of beaver..." I never looked, because the link was sent to me. No, I didn't assume it was a wildlife webbie, but I also never looked...'cause I didn't want to know.

Oh dear. There goes my reputation. :$:$ Sorry about that...

(but the music link is cool...)

Ciels-
Michele

Oh, Michele! I am SO loving this website! :D

The Dangerous Toys' "Scared" video is great! Jason (the singer) was my roommate a long time ago, when I first moved to Austin. And damn, he looks hot in that video. Good thing I never saw it when I was living with him. :ph34r::) (Yeah, right; he always looks hot anyway. >:()

But I am loving all of the videos... I can't stop watching them! :D Thank you! :)
Oh, man... the Dead Kennedys are cracking me up... :D

But I am loving all of the videos... I can't stop watching them! Thank you!

Oh, man... the Dead Kennedys are cracking me up...

Isn't that link a kick inna pants? I was watching Belinda Carlysle...I wanted to be her. Man, what great memories and drifting down side ways and by-ways of life.

Glad you all are enjoying that place!

Ciels-
Michele

Wild Boys, 99 Luftballoons, Mr. Roboto

odd videos like Wild West, Tainted Love

I could loose a lot of time on that site!

*I remember after one of my arm fractures.... got some of the good meds before they reduced the fracture.... the nurse asked me if I had any requests. "Duran Duran." I remember her thinking that was quite cute.