jumpjunkie2004

Damn....it's hot in Texas...

Shes my hero... oh and car is uhhh weirder now.... the radio wont turn off [:/] even if the cars off, so I am hoping it works tomorrow ...

That was really good of her. The radio won't turn off? It might be a little late now but, you could've removed the positive battery cable and just put the cable back in place when you need to return the car to the mechanic to get the radio to turn off!

Chuck

Shes my hero... oh and car is uhhh weirder now.... the radio wont turn off [:/] even if the cars off, so I am hoping it works tomorrow ...

That's another $100... B| I hate car repairs...

My baby del Sol is going in for a make-over in a couple of weeks... She'll be out of commission for a couple of weeks... New timing belt, drive belts, water pump, CV boots, paint job, dent and rust repair. Damn! Cars are expensive! B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself