jumpjunkie2004

Damn....it's hot in Texas...

It's been in the mid 70s all day today with very low humidity... sunny, gorgeous weather for wandering around a neighborhood street fair. It was even a little chilly sitting outside in the shade for lunch (awww, poor me).

Should be equally perfect at the dropzpone tomorrow.

Isn't it fun to gloat this time of year? (Yeah, yeah, I know when it's rainy and gloomy in the winter I'll have nothing to brag about...)

Chilly at lunch. What are ya ... a girl??? :P

How on EARTH are you going to manage at night in LP? Uh .... never mind ... I know how! ;)

And I thought about the "gloating" thing too but said what the hell. I spend a better part of my life in darkness and -30oC. When it's nice here, I'm gonna shout it out!

'Shell
'Shell

I've met a lot of Canuks and they were all good folks and were real kind to me. Now that you mention it... we are neighbors! That, was a kind offer you made. You can't be all that bad.:D:D
Chuck

All y'all are welcome anytime!!

:D:D:D

'Shell
'Shell

I've met a lot of Canuks and they were all good folks and were real kind to me. Now that you mention it... we are neighbors! That, was a kind offer you made. You can't be all that bad.:D:D
Chuck

All y'all are welcome anytime!!

:D:D:D

'Shell

Thank you! Back atcha'!

Chuck

Chilly at lunch. What are ya ... a girl??? :P

I survived.

How on EARTH are you going to manage at night in LP? Uh .... never mind ... I know how! ;)

I have my ideas. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sarah! It was great to meet you! Sorry it was so brief... but, I fought temptation and I won. I drove home safely to sleep in my bed, as opposed to any other silly alternative, such as drinking too much and sleeping badly on a trailer floor. :)B|

I was sorry to leave though - the tent by the pond looked full and rowdy as I drove by. I hope you're having a great time right now! :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I have my ideas. :)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhht -- I'm sure they're every bit as angelic as you are. ;)

CYA there! Got your songs in the book! You get to conduct!

'Shell
'Shell

Yup hot as hell outside and I am about to start a 10ish mile walk to pick my car up from the dealership.>:(

That's a heckuva walk, girl! Hope, you have plenty of water with you. You don't have a neighbor or someone who could give you a ride?

Chuck

I gave her a ride... Well, actually my friend's boyfriend gave her a ride, but I was in the car... ;) She just happened to call the right person... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It's going to be cooler tomorrow, apparently. Something like - oh, 100 or so. Sigh...well, it's better than 105. At least, Monday we should get to the high 90's.

COOLING TREND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Lisa, If you make it to fredericksburg give me a ring lots more than the Pacific WWII war museum. Legal to purchase alcohol and consume on public streets.On your way back to Austin check out www.alberttexas.com Cold beer and wine,live music and I only live 1.4 miles away. Texas heat, what true texans live for. Blue Skies, Dave

You guys looked lastnight like you were all having fun. Lot's of great jumps... I know I surprised a few of you guys by just being there ;)

Looked to me like there was a lot of money raised! Go SkyFest!! B|

I'm sad I didn't get to watch the largest SCR ceremony in the world. (I think) It was getting late and we've got a shit load of errands to finish up today.

Ya'll have fun, and remember NEXT YEAR! :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Quitcherbitchin, Sarah... I'm in (this is sad...) Frankenmuth, Michigan, speaking at a conference. I finish and go for a run. Up a rural road 5 miles, and back down the same rural road.

All I could think about, other than the 96 degree heat, was two things:

1) Everything looks like a scene from King of the Hill

2) if I were jumping here, EVERYTHING could be an out!!

Make sure you visit Bronner's. What a great way to cool down by being surrounded by the holiday spirit in the middle of a hot Michigan summer day.:S
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Yup hot as hell outside and I am about to start a 10ish mile walk to pick my car up from the dealership.>:(

That's a heckuva walk, girl! Hope, you have plenty of water with you. You don't have a neighbor or someone who could give you a ride?

Chuck

I gave her a ride... Well, actually my friend's boyfriend gave her a ride, but I was in the car... ;) She just happened to call the right person... :)

How cool of y'all! That, worked-out great. For her to walk that distance, would not have been good. Too cool of you!

Chuck

Oh crap ... so much for me bragging about our "nice" weather.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/14day/pages/CAAB0103.htm

Oh well ... like we say in Alberta, if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes. It's WINDY here now and getting cooler! At least I'll sleep!

'Shell

Wow! We say that same thing here! At least, you're getting cooler weather, here and there. Could you maybe, push some of it further Southeast?:D This has just been a rough summer.

Chuck