GQ_jumper

Dude where's my car??

OK so the last half of last night is still unknown to me, but what I do know is that I've spent about an hour so far this morning trying to remember where the car was parked last night. Knowning me I probably saved the galaxy after last call and don't even remember so I just wanted to stop in and say you're welcome to everyone in the galaxy and there's no need to build any monuments in my honor or anything because with me it's all in a days work. I do remember a small portion of last night, and what I do remember was getting one of the waitresses from Coyote Ugly to ask for my number(of course it was the asian one;)). And apparently five years ago I was stationed in Ranger battalion with some guy named Cim, I can't remember him to save my life but as soon as he found out who I was he remembered me and gave me free drinks until well after last call.

But back on subject if anyone here has seen my car do me a small favor and let me know where the hell it is cuz I have absolutely no idea and it would be nice to make it home sometime today.:P:P:P:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

isn't this a reoccuring theme for you... I seem to remember this happening a couple of weeks ago.

a couple weeks... try a couple days ago!! if you had any clue how often situations like this come up:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

What works for me is getting drunk all over again and then usually your brain will automatically take you to where your car is....

Thats what happened when I couldnt remember my pin # for my atm card.....

So it might workt he same...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

if anyone here has seen my car do me a small favor and let me know where the hell it is cuz I have absolutely no idea and it would be nice to make it home sometime today.

Go home and look in the Bat Cave...B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Canada

CANADA?? dude thats not cool at all, Canada is always trying to destroy the universe with their crazy "take over the world" scheme's, i don't appreciate my car being there at all and if it isn't bak to me by the time i find the door and stagger downstairs to the parking lot i'll be forced to unleash my trunk monkey on you who happens to be hiding behind the drivers seat as you're reading this.:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hehe...this happened to my cousin 3 times before he finally started writing himself a note with the location of his car and putting it in his pocket so he would never lose it again!

Didn't help when he used that piece of paper to write his number on for someone he met though. :S
Killing threads since 2004.