swedishcelt

Wouldn't you just love...

Does she need help getting up on the couch or window??

I have a friend that has, no freakin' lie, a 22 lb cat. This cat is so huge that it needs help getting up on the bed or counter, where my friend keeps the Kittys food bowl.

I think you need to start a support group for big boned (coughcough) cats.:D:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Yeah but cats have that rough tongue... I don't know about you but I prefer a soft tongue doing the licking.... :S

I can't really say, as I've never been licked by a rough tongue. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I don't know man, I saw an ad for the new Fancy Feast flavors and it got my juices running

Often billboards and local magazine ads for dogfood where the kibble is being cut with a knife and fork are much more prevalent in cities with high elderly populations, such as Miami, Phoenix, etc. The reason is marketing - wet and/or "juicy" dog food and cat food sell more in urban areas with large elderly populations. You might conclude that elderly people have more dogs and cats, but statistics show that they don't necessarily own more, and might even own less pets in these areas. However social scientists are concerned that the real reason is because many elderly people are eating cat and dog food - much cheaper than human groceries, and elderly people's taste buds are often degenerated to the point that pet food is one of the few things strong enough to give them flavor.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Being a cat would be awesome... Someone can pet me all day long, then I'll lick myself. That would be cool... ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself