wontbcaged

Boinky and MNeal are

How'd Mike's packing lesson go?

He's been practicing while out of the country on folding a comforter and fitting it into a wallet. So far he can do that really well. As for a real canopy, the part about the lines, the flaking, the s-folding, the d-bag, the line stows and the container closing still gets him. Luckily he can set his brakes and uncollapse his slider so his packer, Abe Lincoln, can set him up right.

:D:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

So far:

*Mike has not succumbed to the elements (the oscillating fan in the tent isn't standard camping fare, though). ;)

*We've been flailing around the sky. I think that's what RW is, isn't it?

*We're having a GREAT[/B] time! :)
We are NOT sucking at Skyfest!
(At least not where anyone can see us!) >:(

P.S. Mar, we're still going to spank YOUR butt!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

i didn't get to tell everyone bye, including you and mike. it got too hot!!! buuuuuuuttttttt i'll see you guys soon:$
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

*We're having a GREAT[/B] time! :)

I had the pleasure of being on Mike's sunset SCR load on Saturday.

It was a 10-way round off the tailgate of the Casa, which built quickly. After waiting 5-seconds for the SCR, the 10-way was split down the middle into two 5-way rounds, which joined up their loose ends and rotated 360-degrees. Upon completion of the adjoining rotations, the 5-ways each broke a grip, opened up, and rejoined with the other group to recreate the original 10-way round again. And we still had time left over to just geek each other before breakoff.

Clint (turtlespeed) filmed it, with a beautiful orange and purple sunset in the background.

Wow! It was magical. And Mike had a huge cheshire-cat grin going inside his helmet.

I had the pleasure of being on Mike's sunset SCR load on Saturday.

It was a 10-way round off the tailgate of the Casa, which built quickly. After waiting 5-seconds for the SCR, the 10-way was split down the middle into two 5-way rounds, which joined up their loose ends and rotated 360-degrees. Upon completion of the adjoining rotations, the 5-ways each broke a grip, opened up, and rejoined with the other group to recreate the original 10-way round again. And we still had time left over to just geek each other before breakoff.

Clint (turtlespeed) filmed it, with a beautiful orange and purple sunset in the background.

Wow! It was magical. And Mike had a huge cheshire-cat grin going inside his helmet.

O.k. Turtle....Where is it?

Skymama stalker #69!!!!

I need a little instruction on how to get it onto SkydivingMovies.Com

Lemme work on it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK - Uploaded

but I search or it and no can find it.:|

it should be in as Mnealtx's SCR

Help!

Tried 10 way and 10 way belly as search options
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

They are AWESOME is what they are!! I mentioned to boinky on here once that I'm hypoclycemic and she and Mike bring me some wonderful sugar-free cookies! Then on Saturday night Mike buys me dinner...just because:D

It was great seeing you again Nina. And Mike, it was pretty fun getting soaked with beer together during that SCR ceremony! Congrats man!

Hey Andy!

Hey Nina and Mike! It was great to meet you all!

Mike, we're gonna have to raincheck that beer. For once I erred on the side of caution while drinking... :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?