hoser

Places to stay near Perris

Not sure what your situation is but I stayed in the IHOP (Little house owned by the DZ out by the road.) It was clean and nice and has a hot tub and kitchen. Cheap too...........like $12 or something a night. Don't know anything about the hotels in town.

I think the hot tub may be gone now, but yeah, I'd agree, the IHOP is a nice option. I'm sure others will comment on the local hotels.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A good female friend of mine bought a nice house close to the DZ that a lot of skydivers are using when they visit Perris. You can have your own room and a place to cook and it's just twenty a night. The local hotel is in downtown Perris and is fifty or sixty a night.

PM me if you want her cell number . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Yeah, I have a house 1 mile from Perris but it's full right now. I woke up to the jet taking off this morning. When are you coming out?

The IHOP is ok, but you might share a room with people you don't know. Do NOT stay at the Days Inn in Perris. Several people have been robbed there. There's a nice new Hampton on the 74 out towards Hemet. It's a 15 minute drive from the dropzone. There's also two other "bunkhouses" owned by the chief pilot and and a local skydiver. If you call manifest, and ask for Rob's info about the bunkhouse, they'll hook you up.

peae
Karen Lewis
http://www.exitshot.com