RevJim

Dropzone.com invades the WFFC '06, The List!

well you just gotta know that i will be there . i have not missed one since freak bros #10 in freeport than on to quincy and then on to our present family reeunion site of rantoul . cuz you all know its all about the family reunion and visiting wwith yuor friends and family from over the years . so come join on on the fun you will REALLLLY BE GLAD YOU DID it is one big 10 day party . i dont know of any other boogie this big and with as much to offer , so make your plans now to come and join us in a fun time and come look up the muff brothers and come jump with us for magic carpet rides, inflatables ,fun low key jumps , and whatever else we can get into . muff muff have fun everybody see you all there
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

Hey Johnnie,
I will be there and will try to give you the
woo-woo's again. hahahahahahaha
Bird sure had a good time with that... Me toooooo
pm me everyone and i will give you the story of making brothermuff almost passout in his trailer...
hahahahahahhaaaaaaaa
Bring out your aff training friends and we will put them through the best course in the country!!!
Can't wait...........................
Yo
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

Excellent question Sangiro. I'll check into it when the office opens up tomorrow.

Any word on this? I went back and the link to the vendors page seem to have been removed (even though the same page is still sitting on the server) I am curious to know who's going to be there. If your webmaster cannot update the site quickly, can you post a list here?

I'm also curious about the nightly seminars. What's been confirmed? :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I just found out this morning in an e-mail from my sister that my nephew, Tucker, and his father (my brother-in-law Steve) will both be going this year. Both are skydivers. Steve actually met my sister, Ami, when they were both skydiving at my dad's DZ. They will be hooched up with my dad and them at The Alabama Gang tent and it will be the first WFFC for both of them. Tucker is 18 years old now.:ph34r: Please be easy on them.......NOT!

Chuck

My Wife and I will be there with Togas on... ( or at least in the tent) who knows.....And remember that the Toga Party is in the Entertainment tent and there is going to be free Margaritas and Beer....
http://home.comcast.net/~thefishwrapper

I'm stuck in Kosovo and won't be eligible for leave until early August. August 8th, to be exact. [:/]

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Its so close ive even started packing lol

He he... You're ahead of me then. I'm just spending a lot of time worrying about what to pack and what to pack it in. :)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Doesnt help when the airline only gives you a 20kilo allowance, my rig weighs 10kilos, and im over for 7 weeks looks like ill be doing lots of laundry time hahaha
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Putter is invading the the conventrion for the full 10 days...Watch out...here i come.........and other QCSC members will be in and out throughout the week....

WOOT!!!!
F@#%ING PUTTER

Surgeon General Warning : WARNING MAY BITE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF TEQUILA....
F@#$IN PUTTER

I'm in for all 10 days as usual and the wife will be working Medical the whole week as well. And as for Putter's warning.... It's all true!!! He's like a rabid chihuahua..:D

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Hey Beth,

I've asked a few times for the vendors list and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting a sense that a lot of the industry players are not going to the convention this year. Why is that?

Can you publish a list of vendors who've confirmed that they'd be there please? This has always been an opportunity to get exposed to manufacturers and the likes. It's one of the factors that people consider when deciding whether to come or not. I for one would like to know.

Same goes for seminars. Who or what has been confirned for this year. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Hey Sangiro! I'll check with the office and find out the vendor answer for you, as for seminars, we'll still working on them.
The other 'seminar schedulers' are Annie and Olivia Trach, and they have just gotten back in the country as of last week. We haven't had a chance to talk to each other since they've been back. I do know that Marta is going to be back to give a seminar on BASE and Lew Sanborn is our Monday night presenter.
There is going to be a seminar on 'welcome to the WFFC' for people who are coming for the first time, and may want to ask questions about landing areas and load organizers. There will be wing suit seminars.
I'll probably have a better schedule up by the end of this week. We have a thread going on the WFFC website asking if people would like to hear a specific topic, or if they may be interested in presenting a specific topic as well, to see if there may be some holes that we haven't been covering in our seminars.
We'd like to be current and topical and make sure that we cover what the masses may request.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I just found out this morning in an e-mail from my sister that my nephew, Tucker, and his father (my brother-in-law Steve) will both be going this year. Both are skydivers. Steve actually met my sister, Ami, when they were both skydiving at my dad's DZ. They will be hooched up with my dad and them at The Alabama Gang tent and it will be the first WFFC for both of them. Tucker is 18 years old now.:ph34r: Please be easy on them.......NOT!

Chuck

Chuck, do they have user names, and by chance are you and/or katie coming?

Sorry for taking so long, people, but work and family has been pretty overbearing lately. Here's the updated list:

THE List '06

WFFC, Rantoul, IL July 21st - 30th BE THERE!

Official Website, click here

(attempting to keep the dz.commers screen names accurate)

jceman and TLML (what a shock, huh?) Keepers of the tent
Let's make sure we reserve our rightful place, in a tent on the grounds! Click Here to donate to the Dropzone.com tent and couch fund via PayPal. You may also PM jceman Here for non-electronic forms of donation. This baby costs alot of damn money, and any extra goes toward seating, packing tarps, lights, ect. Please help out!

Gotta be there/staff/Load Organizers

peek Load organizing guru to the under developed masses.
Snowwhite Keeping everyone entertained, in line, and hopefully happy.
Streaker The voice of the WFFC, Spectator side!
RevJim Weddings, and this year, volunteer staff only...

Gonna be there

adrenalinejunki
bigway
brothermuff65
cderham
ChangoLanzao New "Keeper of the tent supplies."
ChrisL
Chrissay
DAISY
dangerboy
Dumpster
frenchcloud
Hawkins121
homer
lilDevil
loudtom
mirochristie
Nickkk
P.F. (and Wife)
rasmack
SansSuit
skydive4u2
stitch
soberamprat
Thanatos340
Tink1717
tputterman
unformed
Vallerina
waveydavey
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey Sangiro! I'll check with the office and find out the vendor answer for you, as for seminars, we'll still working on them.

Hey Beth -
Now I'm getting phone calls to get this updated and I'm not even involved anymore. :S Generally the list of vendors was pretty complete and completed by now when I was involved. Might want to give Opie a poke with a hot stick to get him to put the vendor link back on and update it.
------
Michael