RevJim

Dropzone.com invades the WFFC '06, The List!

OK, the ticket across the Atlantic has been booked. I am actually coming to the convention. B|

Now, would someone please explain to me what this tent is all about? Is it a place to drink beer? Is it a place to pack? Is it a place where you can roll up in your main canopy to get some sleep at night? :)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

PM sent, bud. As for the rest of you, the list has begun. Let's see some hands....gonna be there? Looking forward to passing out with a bunch of you this year. Last year should have been memorable, but I can only remember bits and pieces of it. this year, I aim for total amnesia!
:D

THE List '06

WFFC, Rantoul, IL July 21st - 30th BE THERE!

Official Website, click here

(attempting to keep the dz.commers screen names accurate)

jceman and TLML (what a shock, huh?) Keepers of the tent
Let's make sure we reserve our rightful place, in a tent on the grounds! Click Here to donate to the Dropzone.com tent and couch fund via PayPal. You may also PM jceman Here for non-electronic forms of donation. This baby costs alot of damn money, and any extra goes toward seating, packing tarps, lights, ect. Please help out!

Gotta be there/staff/Load Organizers

peek Load organizing guru to the under developed masses.
Snowwhite Keeping everyone entertained, in line, and hopefully happy.
Streaker The voice of the WFFC, Spectator side!
RevJim Weddings, and this year, volunteer staff only...

Gonna be there

adrenalinejunki
bigway
ChangoLanzao New "Keeper of the tent supplies."
dangerboy
Hawkins121
homer
rasmack
SansSuit
soberamprat
Vallerina
waveydavey
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

You got a group of us from the uk coming. Got around 10 at the moment but i am sure when the weather picks up we will find many more.

And you all know kiwis and brits can drink you yanks under the table.... Sure you have boat races before

:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I should be there but part of the Hellfish which is like always hosting the toga party again. Besides I am the one upside down on there poster. Kinda makes me there poster child

TOGA

I know what you are saying, I'm on the poster too, how could I NOT go! ;)B|

Need I even tell you that me and whole lot of very good load organizers will be there.

uhmm,, i DON'T KNOW,,, dat peek fellar still looks like a cop to me.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

I will be There for the first 4 days again this year.

Everyone that is planning on Coming, Come Early and Come Often!!
(OK.. I know Coming early is usually a BAD thing :P but this time.. Get there early. Dont wait till the last weekend when everyone is too tired and worn out to Party. Come on the First Weekend)

Fuck the Nay Sayers... Every one get your ass to the Convention and lets have some fun.

Hey Peanut, we'll work on your paranoia together, what are we drinking this year?
Well, I'm sure that Streaker will be looking forward to dancing with Lucky and you, ,,,,oooo that's SCAREY! and I know that he's looking forward to jumping with you two, too! I'll try to keep track of my own shoes this year!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I know theres also two guys on the way from Ireland.
An Aussie who lives in the UK still cant figure that one out lol

Lil Devil AKA Aussie
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

I will be there, plan on coming down the whole time, doing a little volunteer work too! Beth, have you heard from the Rich Kids yet? I am sure I would do some jumping with boys if my first ex husband promised not to kick me in mid air and break my leg again;) Now, what should I bring to patch up those ground squirrel holes with?

I'll bring some tequilla for that margarita!

Hey Peanut, we'll work on your paranoia together, what are we drinking this year?
Well, I'm sure that Streaker will be looking forward to dancing with Lucky and you, ,,,,oooo that's SCAREY! and I know that he's looking forward to jumping with you two, too! I'll try to keep track of my own shoes this year!

We'll do what we can fiddle.. Can't promise a miracle with the fuel prices to get there this year
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"